★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Turn-based action game.
Save the scientists! Prevent biological catastrophe! Eat all the burgers on the way!

FEATURES:
- Beautiful and vibrant visuals and animations.
- 55 interesting levels.
- Daily challenges.
- Many characters with their unique abilities.
- Simple, intuitive, and pleasing controls.
- Lots of weapons and unbelievable traps.
- Cunning monsters and bosses.
- And much more!

anjimo's comments:

Fury Turn is a little turn-based puzzle shooter.
You're facing the world after a biological catastrophe. You have to save the scientists, kill the mutants, and eat all the burgers you see.
They're waiting for you.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'm working on a new big pack of levels with new features and adventures! I pay attention to the reviews and comments and will surely try use them in future updates.

Have a good game! Please, enjoy

Game by Andrey Chernyshov (game design, art, code)
05-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Downloaded the game on the strength of the refreshing artwork and color combination. I played several levels and found the game polished and entertaining. I encourage everyone to give it a shot. There is an iap to remove ads and unlock all check points, but if your budget's tight, you can watch a vid or pay with in-game coins. This is really good stuff so far...@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);.entry{background-color:white!important}

Edit: I really wanted to hit the "buy" button, but my concern is that 38 levels plus a couple of bonuses (?) makes me feel like the consumer is on the short end of this one with a $2.99 price point. Once we pay, we'll be at the mercy of the dev's constraints (schedule, budget, etc.) as we wait for some promised content down the road, which may never come; or, if it does, it'll be a long time coming that we've almost forgotten about the game and deleted it from our device by the time the new content arrives. Perhaps, a timetable for the new levels would help manage expectations and possibly quell some of the concerns felt from those who have been burned by the "promised content bug" in the past.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 05-04-2017 at 11:40 AM.

05-04-2017, 11:35 AM
05-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Downloaded the game on the strength of the refreshing artwork and color combination. I played several levels and found the game polished and entertaining. I encourage everyone to give it a shot. There is an iap to remove ads and unlock all check points, but if your budget's tight, you can watch a vid or pay with in-game coins. This is really good stuff so far...
The Devs name sounded familiar to me, and after checking back with my store, i knew it again. He made the cool, colorful and refreshing twich racer Hellrider. Reason enough to take a shot. Against my anti love for turn based games, this is quite a cool puzzler. The learning curve is perfect for me, the swipe controls are great and it can be played in portrait and landscape mode (all 4 directions).

I'd say check these installed MB 176 out.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
05-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Anyone figure out Level 15? I just bought the "baby" with the supposed "2" rockets but after spending the coinage saw that the rocket count remained at "1" which is similar to the base figure. Help?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-17-2017, 03:18 PM
I love tbs games as I've always been a chess player since I was a kid so I'll give this a shot.
05-17-2017, 03:19 PM
I really like the color scheme here. About to download now.
05-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Wow! The artwork and the colors here are amazing! Gonna support the dev
05-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to imusic
Yeah, ditto on Level 15. Wtf?
05-17-2017, 09:56 PM
This game is great! I removed ads and hope more levels are on the way soon.

As far as level 15; think chain reaction