★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TimeBom, LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *******************************************************
ALL-IN-1 EPAZZZ GAMEBOX is at $0.99 limited time special promotion now.

FREE new games with every update!

Search "ALL-IN-1 EPAZZZ GAMEBOX" and buy this one now!

The classic minesweeper game gets new look and feel for the iPhone and iPod Touch! The game that you know and love now available with full color graphics and sound effects. If you like classic Windows Minesweeper then you definitely need this one on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Gameplay:
- Tap a square to clear it (and hope there is no bomb undercover)
- Drag and drop flag to mark suspected square
- Find all bombs to advance to next level

Features:
- Excellent animation, graphics and audio
- Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any iPhone minesweeper game
- Global High scores
- Drag and drop flag to mark suspicious square - 5 mine
fields
- 3 levels of complexity
- Scoreloop supported

Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian

-----------------------------------

WhatsOniPhone.com - "I like Minesweeper, and this game is as good a version of it as any I've seen. Well worth the buck."
(3.5/5)

EnuhskiGamesiPhone.blogspot.com - "Together with a revamped look and a slightly modified gameplay, Minesweeper Jungle is definitely worth a second look to fans/casual players of the game (which means most of us in the world!)."

-----------------------------------------

Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/epazzzsoftware
10-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Nice design! A good alternative to classic minesweeper

10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
More minesweeper games:

MineSweeper Metal
http://bit.ly/4rNv3m

MineSweeper Millenium
http://bit.ly/3GVtLQ
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Was going to get this until I saw the other themes, kinda wish it had all the themes in one game.

I think I'll pass for now, I already have a minesweeper app anyways.
11-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Promo Codes for MineSweeper Jungle!

Hi guys! I have 5 promo codes for the MineSweeper Jungle game. If you are able to review and rate MineSweeper Jungle then just write me to PM and I will send you a promo code.

Thank you,
Yakov

__________________________________________________ ____________
follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/epazzzsoftware
11-02-2009, 09:53 AM
1 code sent to Slacker
11-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the code. I appreciate it and therefore will be as nice as possible. Frankly though, there are a few issues to address. Here's what I thought:

- That you can't listen to music while playing is a problem. This is minesweeper, not Bioshock. Tunes and podcasts go good with this kind of game.

- The sound effect that happens when you win a game is a little annoying. Just a ding or a roar would accomplish the same thing. Worse, it doesn't respect the mute button on the iPhone. All other game sounds appear to mute when I switch the phone to vibrate, but the "you won" sound (the worst one) remains. That's always an automatic low review for me.

- The grid is a tiny bit small for me. My most played minesweeper app is "Mines Gold," and I have a much easier time tapping boxes there. Also, dragging flags onto the grid is a little tricky, as my finger obscures where I'm actually dropping the flag. If the flag hovered a tiny bit over where my finger moved it would be better.

- There's no way to move/remove flags once they're in place. If you place one then realize there can't be a mine there, your only choice is to start over.

Overall it's a decent effort, and if the above issues were corrected it'll be a passable minesweeper clone. My only other advice would be to consider what sets this app apart from the pile of minesweeper games already available in the app store. I assume the Scoreloop support could be a plus for people who use that, but otherwise there's nothing that really sets it apart. If it's just the same game that people already have with different graphics, I don't think that many people will end up picking it up.

*Please note that I have no idea what you could do to minesweeper to spice it up, but I'm not a game designer
11-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
Thanks for the code. I appreciate it and therefore will be as nice as possible. Frankly though, there are a few issues to address. Here's what I thought:

Thank you very much for your review!

3 promo codes used.
2 promo codes are available!

Last edited by Yakoff_EpazzzSoft; 11-02-2009 at 01:07 PM.
11-02-2009, 12:27 PM
All codes used.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Yakoff_EpazzzSoft; 11-02-2009 at 01:07 PM.