Universal Rocklien Run - Endless Space Runner

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Comicool, May 5, 2017.

1. Comicool

Comicool Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1 Comicool, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
    EDIT: The wait is over! Rocklien Run has hit the App Store! A new thread has been created in the iPhone and iPad Games forum.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rocklien-run-endless-space-runner/id1111863156?ls=1&mt=8

Hi everyone,

My name is Wenpo Sun. For the last year, me and two friends have been working away on our game Rocklien Run. I am super excited to announce that Rocklien Run will be available Saturday 30th May on the iOS App Store!

Here is the gameplay trailer at:

Here are some promo codes to check out the game before release! If you take one, please reply with which one you took so we can keep track of whats still available:
    YFHEH7XFK9R3
    H7KREM3LEFW9
    XK6P4NFWMA4K <-Redeemed
    PNHK4EY4LWTW
    AF4K6MWPKJJY <-Redeemed

[​IMG]

2. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've attached some images we've made of the three enemy types in the game: Bubbliens, Botliens and of course, the Rocklien.

Attached Files:

3. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #3 Comicool, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Release date confirmed.

We've been approved by Apple and have set the release date for Saturday 30th of May! Original post has been updated with the details!

4. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've added some promo codes to the original post for those interested in trying out the game before release!
    If you do take any, please let us know which one you took so we can keep track of what's left. If there is interest, I am happy to post a few more.

5. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    XK6P4NFWMA4K redeemed, thank you

Love the art so far. I will play it some tomorrow and rate it. Also the icon is so nice.

6. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Cool, thanks for the thoughts! The art, UI and icon is definitely a big plus for the game. I was lucky enough to have a close friend who happens to be a top artist work on the game together with me. Looking forward to your rating, do let me know if you have any questions!

7. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Release in 24 hours

We are releasing to iOS tomorrow! I've added some images of the ships you can play and unlock. You will start with Roswell '47!

Attached Files:

8. HEiRAVON

HEiRAVON Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    I ran away with code:
    AF4K6MWPKJJY

Thx!

9. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Cheers and I hope you enjoy:) Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on the game if you have any=)

10. Comicool

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia