★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take on the worlds best! One touch control multiplayer rally car racing game

Slide and drift around corners with One Tap Rally, a fun and simple yet hard to master, top down, old school rally car racing game. If you like slot cars games, then this is the game for you.

- One Touch control, Easy to play, hard to master
- Multiplayer, Challenge the worlds best and top the leaderboards
- Over 100 Cars to unlock!
- 45 Tracks to race (All free)
- Race the track of the day, a new track every day
- Two game modes, Race on leaderboards with Nitros, or choose to play separate leaderboards without nitros for pure rally drifting racing.

Simple and fun Multiplayer VS Racing game, like slot car racing game only off the rails! they slide and drift just like rally cars!

razmobi's comments:


Youtube link | Pop Up
05-05-2017, 06:07 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 117
Hey guys this is my new game One Tap Rally, a simple one touch multiplayer rally racing game with 45 tracks and over 100 cars. Looks and feels easy to play, but not so easy to master. hope you guys enjoy it, and any feedback is appreciated
iOS app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-tap-rally/id1226941641?ls=1&mt=8

05-05-2017, 07:08 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,820
I'm LOVING this game!!!! Fun as hell and the one tap control is spot-on!! I'd throw some money to the dev if he would implement some trash-talk! Maybe, like some other games, group a bunch of them together and charge for 'em! Everyone likes to rub some 💩 in the other guy's face when you kick his butt badly!! 😉 I like this so much I grabbed the Android version too!!
05-06-2017, 06:21 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 117
Hi Bigrand1,
Thanks for the feedback! i have a big update coming soon with some really cool effects adding to the game.
I love the idea of the trash talk! do you have any example games where they do this so i can take a look how its implemented? id love to add it in an update thanks again for your feedback
05-06-2017, 03:59 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 20
Love it! Simple and fun, how a mobile game should be. some recommendations, maybe add some power ups like turbo's etc which you can earn in races
05-06-2017, 04:31 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by razmobi View Post
Hi Bigrand1,
Thanks for the feedback! i have a big update coming soon with some really cool effects adding to the game.
I love the idea of the trash talk! do you have any example games where they do this so i can take a look how its implemented? id love to add it in an update thanks again for your feedback
Yeah, a good example would be 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip. Check that out. That would be cool here! Also, I like the other person's idea of a turbo power up that you could earn while racing! Whaduyathink?
05-07-2017, 02:26 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 117
Hi Frenchehehe and Bigrand1 thanks so much for the ideas!
I have an update pending review, which should be live in the next couple of days with lots of new features, skidmarks, smoke, and as you guys mentioned, i put in NITROS Have added a swipe up mechanism to activate the nitro, to keep it fair you can only use a limited number of nitros per race. and the new skid marks and smoke effects look cool too Check out the image with the nitros now in the game


I'll keep you updated when this goes live!
Bigrand1 thanks, im going to check the pool game out, and will get something out where you can talk trash :P in a upcoming update!

Cheers guys
05-07-2017, 09:13 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,516
I'm thoroughly enjoying it but I did find it a little unfair that the first prize I opened with 100 coins was a duplicate of the starting car!
05-07-2017, 01:47 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I'm thoroughly enjoying it but I did find it a little unfair that the first prize I opened with 100 coins was a duplicate of the starting car!
You can go to the garage and unlock cars without randomness

What a great game we have here. Are the times of the daily track of real players? If so, it's a great way of "time shifted multiplayer" I guess cars are just reskins, since I have 3 and they seem to have the same speed. Anyway, great to compete daily. EDIT: saw I'm running against people. Cool! One suggestion: add a way of setting the same username in two devices. I have an iPhone SE and an Android device. I had to set a different user on each device. Anyway, great game

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 05-07-2017 at 02:01 PM.
05-07-2017, 02:03 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'm LOVING this game!!!! Fun as hell and the one tap control is spot-on!! I'd throw some money to the dev if he would implement some trash-talk! Maybe, like some other games, group a bunch of them together and charge for 'em! Everyone likes to rub some 💩 in the other guy's face when you kick his butt badly!! 😉 I like this so much I grabbed the Android version too!!
Not everyone, no.