★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Miles & Kilo is everything you could want from a follow-up to Kid Tripp... Those who love a good platformer will want to add this one to their collections immediately." - TouchArcade (5 out of 5)

"Miles and Kilo is a brilliant game through and through. It's clearly been put together with such love that it's almost impossible not to get wrapped up in it." - PocketGamer (8 out of 10)

"A cracking mobile-optimised platform game with lashings of personality and inventiveness." - Stuff.tv (4 out of 5, App of the Week)

"This platformer is so immaculately designed that it's hard to put down." - 148Apps (4.5 out of 5)

The sequel to Kid Tripp is finally here! Misfortune catches up with Miles as he crashes on a perilous island yet again; but this time his trusty canine pal, Kilo, is joining the fun.

Features:

Super fast retro platforming action!

5 unique islands, each with a boss fight at the end. 36 challenging levels total.

An awesome chiptune soundtrack written by Chris Kukla.

Story scenes with an old-school flavor.

Tons of new moves, including sliding, fruit-throwing, wall-jumping, rope-swinging, somersaulting, and more!

Super simple control scheme. Just tap on the left side of the screen to jump and tap on the right side to perform an action. (Actions include sliding if you're in front of a tunnel, punching if you're in front of a breakable wall, etc.)

Online leaderboards track your total time, number of deaths, and final score in each complete playthrough of the game. Have you got what it takes to make it to the top?
05-10-2017, 07:15 AM
Looks fun!

05-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Phenomenal. Kid Tripp is one of my favorite iOS games of all time (and should be getting a 64-bit update really soon), and this is just better in every conceivable way. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
05-10-2017, 07:46 AM
As i expected this week is gonna be so golden
another one to add to the list for this week!
05-10-2017, 08:50 AM
got it!!!

Kid Tripp was wonderful!
05-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Is this an auto runner?
05-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, developer here! Happy to answer any questions you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Phenomenal. Kid Tripp is one of my favorite iOS games of all time (and should be getting a 64-bit update really soon), and this is just better in every conceivable way. Love it. Love it. Love it.
AndyC83 played the beta and told me something similar. You guys have no idea what a relief it is to hear that, haha. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Is this an auto runner?
Yep! It's designed to feel like sprinting through Super Mario Bros./Adventure Island/etc. with "right" held down. That was a challenge I'd give myself in those old games, and it's part of the inspiration behind Kid Tripp.

That said, for anyone who's bought the game already: If you have an MFi game controller, could you try testing it with this game? I included controller support in my desktop build and I'm pretty sure it at least partially works on iOS, but I don't own an MFi controller so I haven't been able to test it myself. It may not work perfectly because the Unity iOS controller bindings are a bit different than the PC controller bindings.
05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Kidd Tripp is one of my favorite games on iOS. Been a while since i instabought anything iOS

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Is this an auto runner?
yes it is.
05-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Kidd Tripp is one of my favorite games on iOS. Been a while since i instabought anything iOS
Was just about to write almost exactly the same thing! I'd forgotten this was coming out but mashed Buy as soon as I saw it.