★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: March your way through the evil lands, crush the gigantic bosses and free the princess in the epic idle role-playing game, Crush Them All.

Tap with one finger, collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes, find powerful artifacts and progress in this never-ending journey even while taking a break!

Features:
COLLECT and UPGRADE heroes to crush stronger enemies along your journey
LAUNCH visually impressive skills
EXPLORE 1000+ stages
ASCEND to new worlds to earn prisms and make your army stronger.
CRAFT 50+ powerful artifacts to give your heroes more powers
PROGRESS while being away, earning gold and battling enemies.

PLEASE NOTE! Crush Them All is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Crush Them All.

A network connection is also required.

Boardumb's comments:

05-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Another idle / clicker that is worth giving a try.
Not your basic reskin like most.
Good mechanics and active gameplay gets you further.

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build

05-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Another idle / clicker that is worth giving a try.
Not your basic reskin like most.
Good mechanics and active gameplay gets you further.
You played it much yet? Still trying to find a solid clicker to KEEP on my phone...

If you'd like me to beta test your app, PM me for TestFlight info.
05-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Worldwide launch

Hi Everybody,

Just to let you know Crush Them All is now available worldwide
iOS: bit.ly/gzcta
Android: bit.ly/gzgpcta

Please don't hesitate to post your feedbacks here! I am one of the 4 devs on the team and we are always happy to read about your ideas and suggestions!
05-11-2017, 01:55 AM
Great devs so I'll give it a try. Didn't know it was a clicker though? Just all the same with prestige and an endless cycle where you don't really make any progress or gain anything just do it all quicker?
05-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Well I'm liking it so far have only had 15 minutes though and I like that it's not really a tapper more of an idle game but with some elements from tappers but less mindless. Haven't used my ascension yet seeing how far I can get on the first run I've seen what I do keep and hopefully I keep the heroes I unlock for each run, I imagine so.

I'm surprised more people here aren't commenting as they like games like this and the devs for this were great at updating the games I did play like happy street and iblast moki
05-11-2017, 11:57 AM
So dungeon currency is for artifacts and upgrading them but does it carry over with any unspent? Also how do you get dungeon tickets?

Most importantly what exactly do prism levels do? I haven't noticed an increase in stats or anything.
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
endless frontier?
05-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Yup, it's a reskin of Endless Frontier. Still really good, none the less.
05-12-2017, 12:27 PM
So far I'm enjoying checking in on the game here and there. Helps pass time throughout the day... But I'm confused on some of the mechanics. Do I want to use prisms as I get them or save? I know in these idle games when you prestige you get stronger but in this one I don't see how. I know it explains it in the description but it just looks like a small gold buff and some prisms. Is there a guide somewhere?