★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready to dive into the world of Run-A-Whale? So ride your whale in an endless adventure! Tap to dive and release to jump, avoid obstacles, collect coins and try to go as far as you can. Control your whale in 3 different styles: swim, slide and fly. Progress through 90 goals and face different bosses in epic battles!

**Features**

-60 fps physic based gameplay.
-One touch control, easy to learn, difficult to master.
-Beautiful  "low poly" graphics.
-Procedurally generated obstacles and level.
-Day & night cycle and weather effects.
-90 handcrafted goals.
-5 epic mini bosses.
-20 different hats to unlock.
-No In app purchase.
-Icloud save
-Replay kit

Supported languages:
* English
* Français
* Deutsch
* Español
* Português
* (Simplified Chinese)
* (Japanese)
* Russian

Boardumb's comments:

05-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Looks as great as altos .. the water movement is real as it gets.
Wellllll worth $1

05-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Brilliant game!!!

All of it, the gameplay, the visuals, the music, the controls...

Truly wonderful and well worth the wait!!!

Superb work!!!

Worth more than the .99 price tag!!!

Last edited by HEiRAVON; 05-11-2017 at 01:50 AM.
05-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Fantastic endless runner. Equally beautiful as it is entertaining. It's found a permanent home on my iPhone.
05-10-2017, 09:53 PM
graphics are insanely beautiful and the water really looks amazing. gameplay is pretty fun to reminds me of an old app called fluffy divers

im a rpg loving kind of guy
05-10-2017, 10:09 PM
The wavy animation is soothing and makes me feel sleepyzzzzzzzzzzz...
Great game!
05-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
graphics are insanely beautiful and the water really looks amazing. gameplay is pretty fun to reminds me of an old app called fluffy divers
Loved Fluffy Divers

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
05-10-2017, 11:39 PM
It's really hard not to like this game. There's so much going on in the background, you can almost interact with everything around you, it's a really fun ride and really beautiful too.

Ton of achievements to collect boss battles, weather changes, boosts all this and a killer low price means you have no excuse not to have this gem on you device.

It seems to Better on my iPhone 6s Plus than my iPad Air, the only thing missing is being able to sync progress between devices

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
05-11-2017, 01:16 AM
While i'm happy in first place with $1 only (still empty itunes account)...well...it's criminally way too cheap!
Some people don't even like an in-game donation iap, cos it's an iap, but maybe you think about it. I really would like to donate a few bucks more later on.

The game in short - wonderful amazing stuff!

But you also have an amazingly and totally missplaced pause button. Down in the left corner where only my thumb should be, really?!
How about no button and pause the game with two fingers on the upper half or middle of the screen? And the replay could/should be faster.

Folks, even if you're not into runners, support this very, very talented Dev. Also in hope that his next game will be played in your genre.
05-11-2017, 02:57 AM