★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Youre a startup founder building the worlds first sentient supercomputer!

Slide either left or right to train your AI, handle the bizarre requests of Silicon Valley residents, and explore parallel universes.

If you can keep your employees, your investors, the government, and the internet from tearing apart the fabric of society, then maybe you'll actually bring about the Singularity.

But you'll probably just get arrested by the FBI. Or kidnapped by an obsessed superfan. Or consumed by a swarm of nanorobots.

\_()_/

Features:
- Hilarious branching story overflowing with sci-fi weirdness.
- Level up your dumb-as-rocks AI to the point where shes millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
- Every time you play, you start in a new parallel universe; most are pretty similar to ours, but some have diverged.
- Meet characters like a hipster, an elder god, and a naked time traveler.
- Learn how AI really works - and all the ways it can be both good and bad for humanity.
- Find all 52 unique endings, such as the one where your cat Captain Whiskers enslaves humanity.
- Music made by an actual artificial intelligence (ha ha, machines are coming to take all your jobs).

Apps starring the AI construct CARROT have been featured by Apple, The New York Times, Good Morning America, and Wired, and are beloved by millions of meatbags the world over.

* Note: iPhone 5, iPod Touch 6, iPad mini 2, iPad Air or later recommended.

Boardumb's comments:

05-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone! Brian Mueller, developer of Artificial Superintelligence, here.

The game has a hilarious choose-your-own-adventure style story that's part Silicon Valley startup comedy, part crazy scifi epic. You're training your AI to see, to speak, to play games - all while trying to handle the bizarre requests of Silicon Valley residents. There's 50+ unique endings (they run the gamut from having your startup shut down by the government to getting swallowed by a swarm of nanobots) and this crazy multiverse setup, where each individual playthrough takes place in its own parallel universe.

A.S.I. is the first game in the CARROT series of apps, which I'm sure some of you are familiar with. They all star the snarky CARROT A.I. construct and have been featured a bunch by Apple, with CARROT Weather receiving Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 awards.

So, who will be the first to take their AI from the IQ level of a single-celled organism to one that's millions of times greater than every human who ever lived, combined?

Last edited by metalcasket; 05-11-2017 at 01:16 AM.

05-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Wow, the CARROT series. I have all of your apps. CARROT weather is my go to weather app. I'm sure this is going to be great since the CARROT humor is so good.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
05-11-2017, 12:48 AM
CARROT says you're warming the cockles of her emotion coprocessor.
05-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmueller View Post
CARROT says you're warming the cockles of her emotion coprocessor.
I highly doubt she's saying that. You're not fooling anyone, CARROT. I know how you talk to me in the morning!

Haha, <3 CARROT and love this game.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
05-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I highly doubt she's saying that. You're not fooling anyone, CARROT. I know how you talk to me in the morning!
Well, CARROT does have me chained to a radiator in her server room closet right now, so I'm going to go with a "no comment" on that one.
05-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Well, CARROT does have me chained to a radiator in her server room closet right now, so I'm going to go with a "no comment" on that one.
Shame I have nothing other than 'Antarctica' to by, else I would've tried to save you.

05-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Shame I have nothing other than 'Antarctica' to go by, else I would've tried to save you.
Well, it wouldn't be a secret Antarctic lair if CARROT just posted a big sign outside, now would it?
05-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Well, it wouldn't be a secret Antarctic lair if CARROT just posted a big sign outside, now would it?
You do make a good point. *scratches beard*

05-11-2017, 01:46 AM
There, looking much better with all those fancy moving pictures in the top post!

Oh, and if anyone is at all interested in app development, Apple sent a film crew out to my home in the Philadelphia area last year to talk to me about my experiences developing the CARROT apps for iPhone and Apple Watch. Was an awesome yet completely surreal experience having a 15-person film crew in my house and driving me around Philly for 3 days :P