★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Create words out of blocks of letters that either fall down or are already placed on the field.
Blocks that have been placed can be moved. You have to destroy all fixed blocks of letters (drawn in a dark color) to win the game. Blocks are controlled by tapping them and moving your finger on the touch screen. Blocks flashing white indicate a valid word. You can choose to destroy an entire flashing block of letters by double tapping it. All words with at least four letters and no more than eight letters are considered valid words. The game only supports the 26 standard letters. Special letters need to be replaced.

Features:
- Language selection for English, German and French
- 3 levels of difficulty
10-24-2009, 04:24 PM
this is free? This looks like the coolest idea ever tetris + words
10-24-2009, 05:31 PM
yes tetris and werds hmmm kinda reminds me of another game i gotta get it to see how it compares to the competition. i gotta say this one looks a whole lot more colorful. and its free i can almost afford that

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
10-24-2009, 05:52 PM
awesome...

for the dev, maybe you wanna try tetris + numbers and different variation??

just an idea
10-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Fantastic game; just one major flaw-it doesn't have the best dictionary for English. As an example the game recognizes the word "sh*t" but it couldn't recall "stats"(and a few other). Get a few more words recognized and this will be a solid title.
10-27-2009, 10:22 PM
just had to mention that this game is much more fun than wordtrix because you are not limited to making words by dropping random letters together you can also swipe letters that have already been dropped making this game less frustrating and more enjoyable but not to me cause i hete spelling games

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.