★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free Downloads For Mother's Day

05-12-2017, 02:59 AM
Free Downloads For Mother's Day

Get Pic Scanner Gold FREE (Regular: $4.99): It's probably the most advanced photo scanner app for iOS. Lets you scan multiple photos at a time, crops & saves them all as individual photos. Includes an amazing 19-tool photo editor that you can use for scanned photos as well as those imported from Photos app. Convert your photos in beautiful slideshows, e-Greeting cards and albums. And save or share them.

See the post at the top of our Facebook page www.facebook.com/picscanner, you will find the codes in Comments section. Take one. First-come-first-served while they last. REQUEST: Paste the code you took in Comments on our Facebook post, so others know which ones have already been taken.

To redeem, launch App Store on iPhone or iPad > tap Featured > scroll to bottom > Redeem > input code.
05-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Hi PicSca,

It was extremely generous of you to offer us these codes for your software for Mother's Day.
I wasn't able to grab one, but I just wanted to let you know that all the codes have been redeemed.

Edit - I don't use Facebook and have JS disabled, so I did not see the 2nd batch of codes.
However I was able to grab X4XHKLJ4WLTN, thank you very much for providing these codes.

Last edited by new_ipodtouch5G_owner; 05-12-2017 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Update
05-13-2017, 04:45 AM
Hi, you are very welcome. Hope you enjoy the app. Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated (please email us at support@picscannergold.com)

BTW it's a public Facebook page, so you don't need to login to view it (This mainly for other readers who may have the same issue)