★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: GO FAST, DONT CRASH!
Speed cars up, slow them down, turn left and right, keep them from colliding and going BOOM!

Send all the cars into the correct garages like a boss, in this retro styled 8-Bit traffic management puzzler.

Speed cars up, slow them down, turn left and right, keep them from colliding and going BOOM!

Many have failed, will you make it to the end?
GO GO GO CAR!
- 80's styled retro graphics
- Chip tune music and sound effects

PixelUtopia's comments:

After months of level designing, testing and balancing, we have lift off! I hope you enjoy it

Indie Game Buzz - "A well thought out, finely tuned and hand crafted retro bonanza"

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14L_TjBF9w

I would love to get some feedback on the level design! Too Hard? Too Easy? (30 more levels currently in the works for the next area).

05-14-2017, 03:47 PM
This has a lot of 1980's charm to it, and spot-on chip tunes. Was having fun but not for long. Achieving 3 stars on level 1-5 seems beyond me. 4 cars at once and short distances between corners. Plus I keep mis-swiping causing terminal acceleration instead of making a turn. No doubt people with better co-ordination will get further. The later levels look interesting but probably beyond my ability. Still, will give it another try tomorrow.
05-14-2017, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
This has a lot of 1980's charm to it, and spot-on chip tunes. Was having fun but not for long. Achieving 3 stars on level 1-5 seems beyond me. 4 cars at once and short distances between corners. Plus I keep mis-swiping causing terminal acceleration instead of making a turn. No doubt people with better co-ordination will get further. The later levels look interesting but probably beyond my ability. Still, will give it another try tomorrow.
Appreciate the feedback. I play tested this stuff so much that it became second nature to play! I'll look at turning down the difficulty, or re-shuffling some of the levels a little. level balancing in a way to suit varying skill levels sure is a tough nut to crack.
05-15-2017, 02:53 AM
s'okay; cracked level 1-5; took about 50 attempts.
05-15-2017, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
s'okay; cracked level 1-5; took about 50 attempts.
Haha glad to hear it! Your feedback is still valid though, working on an update.
05-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Cool. Reminds me of "dodge em" on the Atari 2600.