★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch CA]Battleships: Blood & Sea

05-15-2017, 10:48 PM
[Soft Launch CA]Battleships: Blood & Sea

Description
Battleships: Blood & Sea is a military SLG masterpiece specially designed based on the history of WWII. With our diversified gameplay, you'll be able to form a unique fleet and establish your own navy force in this world of warships! Embrace tech power and make yourself thrive!
  • [Classic Ocean Battles]
Experience the classic battles taken place during WWII. Fight the naval warfare!
  • [Design Your Exclusive Battleships]
Form your own fleet with our specially designed warships just for you!
  • [Embrace Tech Power]
Know related history by using the unique Tech function of our game! Experience the classic ocean combats taken place around 1942 the World War II!
  • [Group to Win]

Form a fleet that maxes up to 9 ships and dominate the ocean world!
Join us NOW - target and attack - if you want peace and no flames of war, prepare for war!

App Details:
Price: Free
Category: Games
Released: May 11, 2017
Version: 1.0
Size: 423 MB
Language: English
Seller: JOYFUN INC CO., LIMITED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Rated 12+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Contact Us:
Site: http://www.battleshipsbs.com/
App Store:

05-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Im going to take one for the team on this one, ok i know its free but hey someone got to play it. I very much doubt the game itself will reflect anything of what i have to admit is a well put together official trailer. Is strange how much money is spent on a official trailer and the game is after thought.

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay
05-16-2017, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Im going to take one for the team on this one, ok i know its free but hey someone got to play it. I very much doubt the game itself will reflect anything of what i have to admit is a well put together official trailer. Is strange how much money is spent on a official trailer and the game is after thought.
It's a shame how much money goes into the marketing budget and not into development of a game
05-16-2017, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertsArsenal View Post
It's a shame how much money goes into the marketing budget and not into development of a game
I agree with you there, this be one of them games

The game itself is a copy of the many of the naval/rpg games that must be popular (well they keep making them). You have a fleet of ships that you level up fitting better gear, sexed up female character etc im sure you played or know the types.

i wont be deleting this straight away not sure why but it seems ok game so far compared to others of this i played and deleted it straight away.

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay