★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you become master of the Fidget Spinner and unlock all the Spinners?

- How long can you keep the Spinner spinning?
- Unlock all the Spinners
- Share scores and videos of your spins
- A Fidget Spinner on your phone!!!!!!!!!
05-16-2017, 02:36 AM
Fidget Spinner - The Game

Hi everybody, developer here.

We would love it if you could tryout our latest game, Fidget Spinner - The Game and let us know what you think. We are working on the games first update as I type this and it would be awesome to know what you guys like or don't like and what you'd like to see in the game in the future.

Thanks

John
Electric Fruit
05-16-2017, 03:50 AM
Your game has proved to be highly educational, being unaware the sport of Fidget Spinning existed. I have now researched the subject and it seems to be like a finger mounted version of the gyroscope toy I had as a child. I see from the simulation that it can be spun either to the left or to the right, and tipped on its axis for added entertainment. I guess in the future we would like to see a combat/shuriken type version that could be thrown at zombies or cats to score points.

Last edited by Stronsay; 05-16-2017 at 04:14 AM.
05-17-2017, 05:27 AM
Hi Stronsay, thanks for checking in.

Good to hear the game is good for something. The whole craze is a bit of a mystery to me too but they seem to be huge at the moment, they are actually quite satisfying so spin if you can get your hands on one.