★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Scour the undead infestation in 99 dungeons, fighting in four differently themed worlds.

Defeat reanimated skeletons in the fiery lava world. Try to escape being frozen solid by zombie wizards in the icy snow dungeon. The lush jungle and abandoned castle have monsters ready to raise their blades against you, the intrepid adventurer.

Luckily, you have tricks of your own! Use four customizable abilities to put down your foes. Spend synergy points to decide how your magic spells evolve.

Collect treasures held by the dungeon's inhabitants to improve your chances against the relentless horde of creatures that await. At the end of each labyrinth, a ferocious battle-hardened knight awaits. You'll need all your wits about you to defeat him and gain access to the next level.

Best of all, each time you enter a dungeon it's completely different! Create the spells you want. Wear the items you think will give you the best chance against evil. No two adventures are quite the same in Dungeons.
10-25-2009, 01:37 AM
... huh whats this a new dungeon horror with a touch of weirdness? not retroness... anyway it looks to childish so

Last edited by xdanleex; 10-25-2009 at 01:41 AM.

10-25-2009, 01:58 AM
It looks Munchkinie to me!!

http://www.sjgames.com Munchkin You gotta be a D&D gamer (board) to know what I'm talkin about

BTW congrats on 5k Devil!
10-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NRG View Post
It looks Munchkinie to me!!

http://www.sjgames.com Munchkin You gotta be a D&D gamer (board) to know what I'm talkin about

BTW congrats on 5k Devil!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-25-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm a huge fan of randomized dungeon games but, yeah, something about this has me a little nervous. It could be good fun in a sort of retro cartoon way or might be a case of, "Look, I've made my first Visual Basic program!"

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I'm a huge fan of randomized dungeon games but, yeah, something about this has me a little nervous. It could be good fun in a sort of retro cartoon way or might be a case of, "Look, I've made my first Visual Basic program!"
Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I love buying stuff like this and sizing up the competition, just wish this looked a bit more polished instead of like "My First Dungeon Crawler"...

Of course I still get hate mail over my graphics- either I didn't go far enough, and everything should be fully animated Final Fantasy quality sprites, or I should never have taken away ASCII characters... can't win, or please everyone at once! My next game's leaning towards Final Fantasy quality which should make the majority happy

(Edit- just to clarify, I mean sprite based like Final Fantasy Tactics-ish, not that 3-D model crap )

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!

Last edited by CommanderData; 10-25-2009 at 09:42 AM.
11-23-2009, 06:46 PM
1.1 update is out

What's new
- The current dungeon is now saved when closing the app. After relaunching, tap the world button to enter the saved dungeon.
- Increased experience gained from monsters below the player's level.
- The Melee synergy Endurance has been renamed Guidance and now also causes your sword to seek out nearby enemies.
- Reduced the Fire spell's slow to 35%.
- Reduced normal fire monster's slow to 25%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Has anyone played this or is there a video? I have come across this game before but I don't know enough about it to take a chance on it.
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
try it by ur self, my opinion, its not challenging enough