★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-18-2017, 02:17 PM
#11
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 235
How does it compare to Modern Strike Online?

Does it have cloud saves?
05-18-2017, 02:41 PM
#12
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,539
Yeah really enjoying this game.

You guys want to start a clan together?

And yes, has cloud save through GC!

05-18-2017, 02:50 PM
#13
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 659
We definitely need a TA clan. Costs 20,000 though; I'm happy to do it when I've got the funds built up.

Already spent a bit of cash on the game and bought a gun with it before I realised that clans cost. Bit loathe to put more real cash into it again so soon but if I get there before anyone else I'll happily set it up.
05-18-2017, 02:56 PM
#14
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
We definitely need a TA clan. Costs 20,000 though; I'm happy to do it when I've got the funds built up.

Already spent a bit of cash on the game and bought a gun with it before I realised that clans cost. Bit loathe to put more real cash into it again so soon but if I get there before anyone else I'll happily set it up.
Ouch. 20k? Didn't realize it cost that much. I'm saving for the Sting automatic which costs 11500...
Anyone rich here?
Or do we all jist join a clan that's starting out with only a few members?
05-18-2017, 03:04 PM
#15
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Ouch. 20k? Didn't realize it cost that much. I'm saving for the Sting automatic which costs 11500...
Anyone rich here?
Or do we all jist join a clan that's starting out with only a few members?
I have started a clan: rAnDoM gUnZ
My in-game name is rIcHrAnDoM
05-18-2017, 03:07 PM
#16
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 659
I'm weak...

Cashed in my gold and created the imaginatively named TouchArcade (TARC).

It's by request so... request me.

Edit: oh, great �� Perfect timing ��

Last edited by MetaGonzo; 05-18-2017 at 03:09 PM.
05-18-2017, 03:15 PM
#17
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
I'm weak...

Cashed in my gold and created the imaginatively named TouchArcade (TARC).

It's by request so... request me.

Edit: oh, great �� Perfect timing ��
It is ok, yours will fill up quick. We only have 10 spots per clan
05-18-2017, 03:23 PM
#18
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 659
Only 10? I see. Hopefully we'll have enough folks to fill both eventually then.
05-18-2017, 03:42 PM
#19
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 235
I've applied to the touch arcade clan, currently called allsop1984 as I haven't changed my default name yet. I haven't started playing yet but will be active from tomorrow.

Last edited by TheSop; 05-18-2017 at 03:45 PM.
05-18-2017, 03:54 PM
#20
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I have started a clan: rAnDoM gUnZ
My in-game name is rIcHrAnDoM
I applied.
I'm just Charley in game