★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ******* Apple Design Award Winner ********
A story game about lifes precious moments, broken dreams, and changed plans.

"A gorgeous experience" - TouchArcade (10/10)
"An absolute joy to look at and play" - The Guardian
"A whimsical poem" - Polygon - (8/10)

Immerse yourself in a visual narrative as you uncover stories of the old mans life told through beautiful vignettes of his memories. Interact with the serene, whimsical environment as you solve playful puzzles and shape the landscape around you, growing the hills to create the old mans path forward.

Explore lifes complexities through the old mans eyes as you experience his heartache, regret, and hope.

- Designed for touch
- A powerful and emotional narrative told only through imagery
- Gorgeously whimsical landscapes with hand-drawn art and animations
- Handcrafted, pressure-free puzzles
- Unique landscape-shaping mechanic
- A compact game experience perfect for a wanderlust-evoking escape
- Original and emotionally compelling soundtrack by SCNTFC
- Crisp drawings designed to look beautiful on your iPhone and iPad
05-17-2017, 08:27 PM

05-17-2017, 09:06 PM
not found in japanese store...
05-17-2017, 09:50 PM
Instabuy. My kind of story.
05-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingcrane View Post
Instabuy. My kind of story.
joelous...
05-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Oh yes, got to shower and then it's time to dig in!
05-17-2017, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnya View Post
not found in japanese store...
Yeah, not on the Japanese store...
05-18-2017, 01:09 AM
Wow.

This game is just a zen meditation with some of the most beautiful art, endearing music. This is like happiness in an app.

I've never felt more at peace and happy playing a game. I could best compare this to Spaceplan in its subverting of genres, where spaceplan was a clicker that wasn't a clicker, this is kind of a point and click that's not a point and click.

Where spaceplan was witty, funny and absurd, this is heartfelt, endearing and full of love and simplicity.

There are no words. It's a game that lives up exactly to its title. It is nothing more and it doesn't need to be.

There is a game there, and it's a very good one albeit very threadbare, but it all just works. It's wonderful. There's so much polish on it, but it always feels close. It doesn't feel like it's looking down on us, we are there with it.

Do not go on expecting deep gameplay or a written story. You won't find one, the game is simply focused on your journey and allows you to reflect on life.

Especially if you're getting older like me, this is a must get.
05-18-2017, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Wow.

This game is just a zen meditation with some of the most beautiful art, endearing music. This is like happiness in an app.

I've never felt more at peace and happy playing a game. I could best compare this to Spaceplan in its subverting of genres, where spaceplan was a clicker that wasn't a clicker, this is kind of a point and click that's not a point and click.

Where spaceplan was witty, funny and absurd, this is heartfelt, endearing and full of love and simplicity.

There are no words. It's a game that lives up exactly to its title. It is nothing more and it doesn't need to be.

There is a game there, and it's a very good one albeit very threadbare, but it all just works. It's wonderful. There's so much polish on it, but it always feels close. It doesn't feel like it's looking down on us, we are there with it.

Do not go on expecting deep gameplay or a written story. You won't find one, the game is simply focused on your journey and allows you to reflect on life.

Especially if you're getting older like me, this is a must get.
Wonderfully well written impressions, thank you sir.
05-18-2017, 08:02 AM
Beautiful game, loving it so far, see how it unfolds.