RewardMob is a free casual esport platform

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jackpot, May 19, 2017.

1. jackpot

jackpot Member

This week we launched the RewardMob app with 2 test games. Our goal was to create a free casual esport game where you could earn something in real life for playing mobile games.

When you play these games you earn rewards. When you open your rewards you can win things like gift cards, xbox's, ps4's, cool trips etc. If you don't win a prize you win points that help move you up the tournament leaderboard. When the tournament ends we pay out cash to the winners based on the place that they finish. So you can either win an instant prize or play hard and compete against other players and place higher on the tournament leaderboard.

We are looking for more players to come and compete this week in our beta so we can get more feedback. We are currently only able to support US, Canada and the UK in terms of our competition rules. But will be legal in more countries very soon.

Here is a link to our beta download and signup page:

http://rewardmob.com/beta/download

Game devs we are also looking for more games so message us for more detail. Our unity SDK only takes a few hours to install and configure.

Check out our you tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFxYZa4NcQ

Cheers,

Todd

2. MrFly

MrFly New Member

May 24, 2017
    Does it cost money like Skillz?

Skillz almost cost me my marriage... don't want to do that again :p

3. jackpot

jackpot Member

Skillz

Unlike skillz our platform is totally free to play. While it won't cost you any money, playing the games can become very addicting...Ask your spouse to test it out first so you have some plausible deniability before getting hooked on it yourself. Please submit a feedback report to us through the app if you check it out. Our goal is to get as much feedback as possible in the beta phase. Cheers and thanks!

4. Hollo

Hollo New Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Don't go into the trouble

Background Story: I was their best play that they have ever had and probably will ever have. I have won 1st place more Times than I count and my winnings are substantial. They trusted me with secretive information that they wanted opinions on. I know this company, what I say is 100% the truth. Now here's their actual review
    I've been banned for reasons that have not been mentioned, I've asked and asked why and have yet to be told. They stole money from me and have yet to give out the prizes my brother and my friend had won. Their support is very unresponsive. They are naive for banning my friend and my brother. Bunch of inexperienced people working a business. Don't hop on board
    I'm not here to hate, I'm here to earn you of what you're getting yourself into.

5. jackpot

jackpot Member

Our First Troll!

Wow I didn't actually think it would happen so fast but we have our first troll.

Tyler the first time you changed your name to RewardMob = Viruses to try and influence the leader board we told you that you were violating our terms of service. But we gave you second chance. You were a great player we loved having you compete on our platform.

Then you changed your name to Jew Grandpa and Finally Robert E Lee. in Spite of the current violence and hate that is going on. We banned you because you violated our terms of service. Plain and simple. We will not permit you or any other user on our site to try and influence our tournaments or insight hate.

You might think the things you do are funny or have no accountability but everything that you post is recorded for all time.

RewardMob 1 Trolls 0