★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cmune
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 692.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The FPS perfected for touch. Challenge players in huge online multiplayer battles, form a clan, compete in tournaments and fight your way to the top.

Collect cards to unlock weapons & characters and customize with amazing skins. Compete in Leaderboards and add other players to your friends to play private and public party games. Create or join a clan to share resources and build your own community. If you like shooter games, we've got you covered, with plenty more features being worked on behind the scenes!

FEATURES
- Battle with players from all around the world in real-time
- Skill based matchmaking favouring player skill and minimum wait time
- Intelligent controls including tap-to-shoot anywhere a customizable HUD
- Earn medals to increase your bounty and compete in global & local Leaderboards
- Progress through Leagues to reach legendary status and get regular rewards
- 4 Multiplayer game modes - Team Deathmatch, Elimination, Infected and Mayhem
- Train & practice in Single Player missions
- Build your card collection to unlock and upgrade weapons and characters
- Collect beautifully designed skins for your weapons and characters
- Build a community of players with Friends & Clans - share resources and create private matches

NOTE: A network connection is required to play. Players with older devices should reduce graphical quality using the Settings menu to ensure smooth frame rates. This game contains optional in-app purchases, which can be disabled via iOS device settings.

Tell us what you think! email feedback@deadheadsgame.com

Almakos's comments:
in case you missed it

05-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Played a little. The graphics are good and there seems to be some depth here. Will play a bit more.

05-21-2017, 07:27 PM
Enjoyed the couple single player missions and the one multiplayer game I played. Smooth and pretty. Controls feel fluid.
05-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Loving it so far. No timers to play matches, and it's pretty sweet.
05-23-2017, 07:37 AM
I'm surprised this one isn't getting more love and attention. I honestly think it's more fun than Guns of Boom and has a better upgrade system. But... what can you do? The people like what the people like.
05-23-2017, 08:16 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10 on the pay to win scale, how much pay to win is this?
05-23-2017, 03:45 PM
I probably missed it in the description so sorry in advance but is this 4v4 multiplayer?
05-23-2017, 03:54 PM
This game is really good! Bout to drop some $$$ on it, lol
05-23-2017, 04:13 PM
no invert Y-axis option so I'm gonna pass

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
05-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Perfect gameplay and hud. Very fun multiplayer. But that clash royale-like upgrade system seems to me not so easy. And I think not to much pay to win but in some match people can be so op with their guns.

Waaaay better than that guns of boom shit. If this game fail probably I will be so sad.

5/5