Super Burger Time (by G-Mode and GEMS Digital Entertainment)
Super Burger Time a remastered NES classic
Officially licensed from Japan, a passionate team from Hong Kong brought you back this classic game from the good old NES days!
The player is chef Peter Pepper, who must walk over hamburger ingredients located across a maze of platforms while avoiding the enemies Mr. Hot Dog, Mr. Egg and Mr. Pickle!
Test your reaction skills by gathering all the ingredients while avoiding your food-like enemies in this intense game! Simple, yet challenging and fun at the same time!
- Gather the ingredients from top to bottom to create your hamburgers!
- Make hamburgers while being hunted by your enemies!
- Strike back at your enemies like Mr. Hot Dog and Mr. Pickle to get the high score!
- One-handed gameplay, use virtual keys to run and gather the ingredients
- Play in "Classic" or "Challenge" mode, with a total of 30 levels
The Super BurgerTime" story
Super BurgerTime () is a 1982 arcade game created by Data East initially for its DECO Cassette System. It later expanded to other platforms such NES, PlayStation and GameBoy.
© G-MODE Corporation All Rights Reserved.
Joined: Nov 2014
Joined: Aug 2016
Joined: Jul 2012
Joined: Sep 2012