★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Teebik inc. proudly presents the Ultimate Side-Scrolling Action RPG of the year, Dragonsaga Mobile!
Continuing its success from the PC, Teebik inc. is bringing the familiar fantasy adventure into your smart phones.
PLEASE NOTE! Dragonsaga is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
FEATURES
Comes with simple controls and Auto Play system for the ease of mobile and portable gaming.
Ventures in astonishingly vibrant 3D fantasy worlds. Embark on journey to defeat the evil dragon Elga.
Role-play as your favorite Dragon Hero classes: Warrior, Magician, and Thief.
Special Skills development and upgrades to series of Combo attacks with a variety of weapons to choose from.
Challenging Missions and Quests to hunt for Exclusive Prizes, Super rare Weapons and Armory!
Fight for glory and honor in the daily Non-Stop Battle League system and prove yourself as the Strongest Dragon Hero in the virtual world.
Customize your character's appearance in your own style with more than 200 customizables.
Have your cute Pets to accompany you on your adventure. Evolve your pets to a higher rank to strengthen your overall attack and defense.
Fun with your friends on Facebook! Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them for PvP to win a Special Rewards.
Install Dragonsaga Mobile now and start playing today! Exciting in-game events and plenty of rare items await you!
For more information, please visit: http://da.teebik.com
or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tbDragonsaga

Parents guide
Privacy Policy:
http://www.teebik.com/site/about/privacy
Terms of Service:
http://www.teebik.com/site/about/term

KeKhan's comments:

Dragonsaga Mobile

chang chen
Genres: Games Role Playing Action Social Networking
Free

Quote:
Teebik inc. proudly presents the Ultimate Side-Scrolling Action RPG of the year, Dragonsaga Mobile!
Continuing its success from the PC, Teebik inc. is bringing the familiar fantasy adventure into your smart phones.
PLEASE NOTE! Dragonsaga is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
FEATURES
■ Comes with simple controls and Auto Play system for the ease of mobile and portable gaming.
■ Ventures in astonishingly vibrant 3D fantasy worlds. Embark on journey to defeat the evil dragon Elga.
■ Role-play as your favorite Dragon Hero classes: Warrior, Magician, and Thief.
■ Special Skills development and upgrades to series of Combo attacks with a variety of weapons to choose from.
■ Challenging Missions and Quests to hunt for Exclusive Prizes, Super rare Weapons and Armory!
■ Fight for glory and honor in the daily Non-Stop Battle League system and prove yourself as the Strongest Dragon Hero in the virtual world.
■ Customize your character's appearance in your own style with more than 200 customizables.
■ Have your cute Pets to accompany you on your adventure. Evolve your pets to a higher rank to strengthen your overall attack and defense.
■ Fun with your friends on Facebook! Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them for PvP to win a Special Rewards.
Install Dragonsaga Mobile now and start playing today! Exciting in-game events and plenty of rare items await you!
For more information, please visit: http://da.teebik.com
or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tbDragonsaga

Parents guide
Privacy Policy:
http://www.teebik.com/site/about/privacy
Terms of Service:
http://www.teebik.com/site/about/term

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4-iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 1.5GB

05-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Seems interesting-I'll try it out. I'll be back later to report on the game.

05-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Alright TA, here's my first impressions after playing through the tutorial.

It's your typical top down beat em up RPG with PVP elements and etc. It's designed well enough, in a fashion that makes me feel like it was inspired by MapleStory-it has a certain charm to it. It's got enough class choice to have you debate what you want to choose for a minute, but it isn't expansive.

But, of course, I have to be a stickler on this because it's the only thing holding the game back, and I hate having to see this on game so otherwise would've really enjoyed. The poor localization is just the downfall here. The language can get even confusing at times, and it's very irritating having to try to decipher what the game is trying to say. This will also hold back its appeal with others, and probably lead to a small community rather than an expansive one.

Tl;dr:

Fun, but typical, too down Beat em Up multiplayer RPG held back by poor translation.
05-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Sigh...I was afraid it would be another like that,how does it compare to the pc Dragonsaga?
05-24-2017, 01:10 PM
This game sucks. Devs need to stop with all this "auto play" crap, games are meant to be played not just watched. Avoid this game

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
05-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
This game sucks. Devs need to stop with all this "auto play" crap, games are meant to be played not just watched. Avoid this game
While I agree with you that auto play isn't enjoyable, many many people consider it a "feature" and a selling point.
Telling people to "avoid this game" simply because you don't fall into it's target audience is a bit irresponsible.
05-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Quote:
I personally always have some sort of "Idle" RPG in my library of games. I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day, and I like to have some sort of game running on my phone, that doesn't take to much of my attention away from my work, or while I'm watching TV, or in the kitchen trying to cook and clean. I get satisfaction out of the progression aspect of these types of games, not so much the immersion of them. In all honesty, with this type of genre, the better the auto play and idle features are, the more I'm going to like it. I like it when I don't have to click ok to progress to the next mission, or an option to auto use "energy potions" etc.

It's not the only type of game I like, or even the only type of RPG I like, but auto features don't make a game bad. These types of games hit the spot for one of my mobile gaming needs, and will always be one of the many games on my phone.
05-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Autoplay is standard feature in Asia market, in fact if the game is to do well in the Asia market it has to have some kind of autoplay feature.

Heres a thought what do you do with football management, you tap in some instructions and sit back and watch the result.

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer
05-24-2017, 08:34 PM
I love it when games have 5 slides to depict their game and do not include a single gameplay pic. Solid.
05-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Autoplay is a godsend feature.. it's a must have in mobile games. You work and play at the same time. Win win.