★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: baris intepe
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 55.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Throw is arcade style pinball block breaker game. Your goal is to breaking all of the blocks to clear the level.

Key Features:
+ Well designed 75 levels.
+ Great musics.
+ Minimal style graphics.
+ Simple game play.

barisintepe's comments:

05-25-2017, 09:23 PM
I'll try anything pinball related. I like the game play and concept, graphics are fine. Not much variety in level design yet. One drain = fail is tough. Still enjoying it.

05-26-2017, 07:17 AM
I had the chance to play this one, pre-release. This is a nice pinball game with flat design. Free of overdesigned bright effects, nice and clean pure pinball. I agree with the comment, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmesteam View Post
One drain = fail is tough.
05-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Hi, I am not much for pinball, but I really like the simple design you used -- it made me want to try it. It's fun -- I've only made it to level 19 so far. I am curious what you used to make the game? Like how it was programmed? How long do you estimate that it took?

Thanks!
05-28-2017, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsabiston View Post
Hi, I am not much for pinball, but I really like the simple design you used -- it made me want to try it. It's fun -- I've only made it to level 19 so far. I am curious what you used to make the game? Like how it was programmed? How long do you estimate that it took?

Thanks!
Thanks for positive comments. You are right, Throw has simple design but it has maximum fun & gameplay. I made it with Unity. I started game programming at C64 since 1986. I spend about six month for made Throw.
05-28-2017, 08:23 AM
Wonderful

The developer has cleverly reduced the pinball experience down to its essence, and by doing so has maximized the fun and retained the challenge. This is a wonderful reimagining of pinball, proving for the countless time that less is often more.
05-30-2017, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
The developer has cleverly reduced the pinball experience down to its essence, and by doing so has maximized the fun and retained the challenge. This is a wonderful reimagining of pinball, proving for the countless time that less is often more.
Thank you Grist for positive comments.