★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fight or sneak your way through hordes of monsters in an attempt to hunt down the dark wizard Zogorath in this turn-based roguelike. Use magic scrolls, potions and skills to outwit your enemies, but be careful; skills cost stamina and some items are more useful in certain situations than others

Features:
- use stealth to sneak past or ambush enemies by hiding or staying out of their sight
- use your sword, bow or shield tactically to take out enemies
- customize your character by selecting from a wide variety of skills when levelling up, expanding your tactical and strategic possibilities
- randomization of the level layout and the enemies you encounter keeps the challenge fresh
- fully animated pixel-art
- retro style chip-tune music

Game Center:
- Leaderboards and achievements

Replaykit:
- Record and save/share your gameplay!
05-24-2017, 04:06 PM
I really like this one, it's a great pick up and play strategy roguelike

05-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
It only should have a save option! And the music starts playing again and again after being turned off.

Last edited by Dragan; 05-26-2017 at 12:09 PM.
05-26-2017, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Hi!

Creator of the game here... thank you for playing and glad to hear you're enjoying it
05-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
It only should have a save option! And the music starts playing again and again after being turned off.
Hi Dragan!

The game saves automatically everytime you go through a portal so if you minimize the game it will be saved... are you pressing "Quit" in the menu? Maybe you're expecting it to save and not abandon the game completely? We will look into changing the text in the menu to make it clearer and will also fix the music bug in the next update!

Thank you for your feedback and for playing!
05-26-2017, 07:41 PM
How does the game work? When you die do you start over?
Do you keep some items or abilities? Is there permadeath or can you
start over from a save?

Thanks
05-27-2017, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSiameseStudios View Post
Hi Dragan!

The game saves automatically everytime you go through a portal so if you minimize the game it will be saved... are you pressing "Quit" in the menu? Maybe you're expecting it to save and not abandon the game completely? We will look into changing the text in the menu to make it clearer and will also fix the music bug in the next update!

Thank you for your feedback and for playing!
I tried both: minimising and pressing quit after going to a portal but there was no 'resume' button showing up when I restarted the game. Starting a new game seemed the only option. Anyway I'm glad this will be addressed in the next update because I like the concept of the game.
05-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Quote:
I tried both: minimising and pressing quit after going to a portal but there was no 'resume' button showing up when I restarted the game. Starting a new game seemed the only option. Anyway I'm glad this will be addressed in the next update because I like the concept of the game.
Glad you like it!

That bug sound weird though... Next time you play, could you please try pressing the home button in-game when you're finished without going through the menu at all? There really should be a "Continue" option next time you start the game unless there's something else going on that I'm unaware of...

Thanks a lot for playing! Please let us know if you find something else so we can fix that too or any other suggestions you might have
05-27-2017, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post
How does the game work? When you die do you start over?
Do you keep some items or abilities? Is there permadeath or can you
start over from a save?

Thanks
Hi!

The game does indeed start over when you die as it's a roguelike. It is however pretty fast played so it shouldn't matter too much but I guess that depends on what kind of games you like...

The preview trailer on the appstore and the info text there should give you enough information about the game but if you feel like something is missing or you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited by SinisterSiameseStudios; 05-27-2017 at 05:37 AM.
05-27-2017, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Is the problem with the music confirmed? From the preview video I can see me turning off that music pretty quick.

And on a side note - why don't all developers put in seperate sliders for music and sound effects? Is it really that hard?