★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Start adventure to the moon with cats!

Two cats who want to play on the moon begins to build their houses higher and higher, to reach the moon finally someday. They are recruiting cats to achieve this great aim. Now the adventure starts!

Gameplay:
Building cat houses to reach the moon. The more rooms, the more resources.
Recruiting cats with different talents. A good leader always keeps the team perfectly functional.
Organizing adventure groups towards to unknown world. Clear away all the enemies on the way.
Finding secrets all over the world. Lets go collect cat treasure (or garbage, maybe)!

Bright spot:
Each new room has a surprisingly new look. You will never know what cats are thinking about.
Organize adventure teams properly to collect resources and beat enemies.
Live an easy life and leave the work to cats. Check them when you have time. Incremental game has big fun!

Travel up to the moon and become a great cat!
Meow meow~ Meow meow~ Meow~~~

KeKhan's comments:

Eggy Cats' Adventure

SOULGAME INFORMATION CO LTD
Genres: Games Simulation Strategy
Free

Quote:
Start adventure to the moon with cats!

Two cats who want to play on the moon begins to build their houses higher and higher, to reach the moon finally someday. They are recruiting cats to achieve this great aim. Now the adventure starts!

Gameplay:
※ Building cat houses to reach the moon. The more rooms, the more resources.
※ Recruiting cats with different talents. A good leader always keeps the team perfectly functional.
※ Organizing adventure groups towards to unknown world. Clear away all the enemies on the way.
※ Finding secrets all over the world. Lets go collect cat treasure (or garbage, maybe)!

Bright spot:
※ Each new room has a surprisingly new look. You will never know what cats are thinking about.
※ Organize adventure teams properly to collect resources and beat enemies.
※ Live an easy life and leave the work to cats. Check them when you have time. Incremental game has big fun!

Travel up to the moon and become a great cat!
Meow meow~ Meow meow~ Meow~~~

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 141.6MB

05-25-2017, 01:39 PM
I downloaded this out of curiosity and boy am I confused. There doesn't seem to be a tutorial and the "quick start" option (which was the only way to start a game) starts you with several levels, many cats and nothing is explained. It feels like the game has already been started.

Last edited by dondo; 05-25-2017 at 01:41 PM.

05-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Yes, the 'quick start' appears when the game is already started. There was a tutorial at the beginning though, so you have missed it somehow.
Anyway, it's a straightforward tower builder.

Tap 'new floor' at top of tower to add new rooms. Sometimes there is a choice of rooms.
Rooms then need a cat assigned to them to start earning money. Do so by tapping room to open and then tap the empty top frame.
Further cats are recruited or hired at the bar. (press the beer icon to enter the bar).
When rooms are occupied press the 'start work' icons to produce income.
If the case of an 'adventure' room you first have to assign a group to begin the adventure. Again, tap the appropriate icon to assign the group.
Earn money and collect adventure items to purchase more rooms.
05-25-2017, 05:17 PM
I didn't miss the tutorial. The game first loaded only to Quick Start which brought me to a game already in progress apparently.
05-26-2017, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
I didn't miss the tutorial. The game first loaded only to Quick Start which brought me to a game already in progress apparently.
Right, I was thinking maybe the game had just started without showing you the tutorial, as there are a couple of floors already in place at the beginning. From what you say though it seems something went badly wrong with the server, which is a pity as there doesn't seem to be any way to do a restart.
05-29-2017, 09:58 AM
I could be convinced to play a game that's basically Tiny Tower with cats for a while, but the fact that the game gives you a loading screen every time you do anything, even collecting fish, is a bit silly. Is it constantly calling to the server to make sure you're not cheating?
05-29-2017, 12:34 PM
That didn't used to happen with the loading screens constantly appearing. Seems to have started after the last update. Not a good feature.