★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play Family Feud any way youd like! With 4 game modes to choose from, theres something there for everyone!

CHALLENGE PEOPLE 1 ON 1 IN CLASSIC FEUD FUN
Answer the best Feud surveys and play in the best gameshow ever! Master the questions and win all the coins for yourself!

MORE FAST MONEY
Rather play Fast Money Rounds? Now you can! Win more coins per minute, and get a bonus if you and your opponents score combines to over 200 points, just like in the show!

COMPETE IN 3 VS 1 TOURNAMENTS
Prove that youre the ultimate Feuder to win huge coin prizes and medal awards. Play against the best of the best to get the gold medal!

PLAY RELAXED
Pick someone to play and chat with in friendly games together. With over 1.5 million new friends made while playing, Family Feud Live! is the best way to connect with someone YOU want to play with!

LEVEL UP
Win matches to gain experience points. Can you reach the exclusive superstar level?

Featuring:
- 4 game modes!
- Test your Feud skills and take your opponents coins
- Over 2,500 Brand New Surveys
- All-New Live Gameplay
- Laugh with your opponent using our FREE In-Game Chat

Family Feud Live! uses Facebook to ensure that everyone you meet is authentic. We will never post anything to Facebook.

Are you and your match ultimate Feuders? Play NOW for FREE!

Family Feud Live! offers monthly subscriptions at USD $4.99
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions will be renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on their device
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription

Our Privacy policy can be found at http://umi-mobile.com/privacy-policy/

Our Terms of service can be found at http://umi-mobile.com/terms-of-service/

By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
05-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Just a little "Hey guys, we're back!" moment. I know the Feud isn't the deep strategy game we all love on TA, but I'll actively follow the thread in case you have some feedback!

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Live A Synchronous Multiplayer Gameshow in a Phone!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!

05-31-2017, 08:06 PM
I want to enjoy this but typing with the game's keyboard is not very enjoyable on my iPad. Any chance to use the default iOS keyboard?
05-31-2017, 11:19 PM
OMG my partner is going to love this. Can't wait till he gets home.
06-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate View Post
I want to enjoy this but typing with the game's keyboard is not very enjoyable on my iPad. Any chance to use the default iOS keyboard?
We're always looking at ways to tie in the native keyboard with our dictionary / suggestion system, but so far haven't found it. Unless that happens, sadly, we won't be able to swap out keyboards during the game play. You'll notice we use the native keyboard for everything else though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallizm View Post
OMG my partner is going to love this. Can't wait till he gets home.
Feud is one of those shows that a lot of us grew up with and love Myself included!

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
And more!
06-01-2017, 09:29 AM
I LOVE Family Feud!

How easy would it be to play with someone of my choosing - aka, my boyfriend? And would we both have to play at the exact same moment, or can I make my answers and when it's his turn, he can make his - even if it takes awhile?
06-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Not out in Australia.
06-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaniipon View Post
I LOVE Family Feud!

How easy would it be to play with someone of my choosing - aka, my boyfriend? And would we both have to play at the exact same moment, or can I make my answers and when it's his turn, he can make his - even if it takes awhile?
If you're Facebook friends, super easy. They'll automatically be added to your friends list once both people have connected to Facebook. It's a synchronous game, so you both would have to play at the same time to play together.

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
And more!
06-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jForsythe View Post
Not out in Australia.
Canada / USA only for the moment. Last time I launched a Feud game in Australia with American content... I had Australians messaging me on FB with scary... scary messages. (True story)

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
And more!
06-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
We're always looking at ways to tie in the native keyboard with our dictionary / suggestion system, but so far haven't found it. Unless that happens, sadly, we won't be able to swap out keyboards during the game play. You'll notice we use the native keyboard for everything else though.
I struggled pretty hard with it on an iPhone 7+. Lots of typos, to the point I enjoyed my matches quite a bit less. I think it's either an autocorrect (does it?) or a tap target issue. Also not sure if you're doing the thing where ambiguous taps (two keys hit by fat thumbs) use probabilistic models to guess which key you meant.

That's honestly the #1 complaint. Otherwise it's pretty good at matching, and did a good job of recognizing synonyms, etc, but that keyboard is a fatal flaw under time pressure.

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric