★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DORAKEN is the only RPG app that earns you cash.

[1] A casual yet well structured RPG that instantly earns you cash!!
[2] Running over 10 years with more than 3 million users!!
[3] Play multiplayer games with others on the network and join the community space with networking functionalities!!
[4]Work together with up to 4 friends to defeat the boss or battle with other users live!!

DORAKEN has a long history of high performance.
We are dedicated to providing secure cash redemption, with an engaging story, mystery solving, fortune telling, quizzes, and other side games.

[Online Boss Battle]
Play in Boss Battles with up to 4 friends in real time!
Real-time boss battles
Puzzle boss battles
Tactics boss battles
Crash boss battles
Action boss battles

[Online User Battle (Player vs. Player)]
Battle 1 on 1 against other players.
Real-time battle
Tactics battle
Crash battle
Puzzle battle
Action battle

[Prologue]
Start on your magnificent adventure to defeat the dark dragon DORAKEN and collect countless treasures.

[Mystery Solving]
Visit a village, a bar, a sea port, find clues and solve mysteries!

[Adventure]
Venture forth into dungeons and battle fields, defeat monsters, gain experience points, find treasure boxes, and collect items!

[Level up]
Level up by gaining more experience points, try different classes, grow together with monsters you captured, and water your plant daily.

[Cash Rewards]
Accumulate G through battle with monsters, online duel with other players, inviting friends, attaining various ranks, and so on!

[Redemption]
Redeem cash 1 JPY for 10 points of earned in-game currency. Also, get an allowance just by playing!!

[Player versus Player (PvP)]
Equip characters with weapons, utilize items, defeat other players, and earn points.

[Building Army]
Build up your army with your friends, defeat boss monsters, share and solve mysteries, and enjoy the army community with social networking functionalities.

[Leaderboards]
Gain rank in leaderboards, get points and special items!

[Job]
Available base classes are Warrior, Wizard, Fighter, and Freeloader.
Later, you can change to a higher class such as Magic Warrior, Sage, and so on!

[Over 500 Monsters]
Complete your Monster Book by defeating encountered monsters or by fusing captured monsters!
05-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Hmm, what is this?

05-27-2017, 04:23 PM
Not sure, going to try it out. It's been on Android for a while, and has a 4 out of 5 rating on the google play store, with 65,000 reviews.
05-27-2017, 08:10 PM
I tried to play it. It's a Japanese game apparently, not translated well and very very poorly optimized. It's basically a webpage. (Scratch that-it is. It was originally a pc game) It seemed ok enough but it just felt confusing and unplayable. Shame-the concept seemed cool...
05-27-2017, 08:55 PM
So you can actually make real money with this game huh? That's interesting.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
05-31-2017, 01:15 PM
Maybe it's just me ...but im really having an issue with the screenshots of this game. It's all cute graphics that have nada to do with actual gameplay! This must be some new trend, As I'm now seeing it lots. These are so "busy" you can't make an informed decision, at least this is "free" but still ...sheesh
05-31-2017, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
Maybe it's just me ...but im really having an issue with the screenshots of this game. It's all cute graphics that have nada to do with actual gameplay! This must be some new trend, As I'm now seeing it lots. These are so "busy" you can't make an informed decision, at least this is "free" but still ...sheesh
The extremely busy and messy screen shots actually represent the game pretty well. The interface is a crazy bombardment of different options and game modes, with no real explanation to anything. There actually is a ton of different art styles all sloppily slammed together if your ever able to navigate through the maze of menus and options to get to anything. Any sense of accomplishment of anything will soon be lost when you realize your rewards, whatever they might be or do, are probably buried somewhere deep under layers and layers of tabs and menus. It's actually an amazing example of exactly what a mobile interface should not look like.