★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Running List of Console/PC to iOS ports?

05-28-2017, 11:28 PM
Running List of Console/PC to iOS ports?

Hi all, it's been a long time since I last posted on This website lol. Does anyone happen to have a current running list of Console/PC to iOS ports and iOS to Console/PC ports?

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blibb...447580464?mt=8

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com
05-29-2017, 03:47 AM
Well people can add games to this thread so in a sense, the full list can be completed. Lemme start. These are console/PC games ported to iOS:
XCOM, The World Ends With You, Final Fantasies, Final Fantasy Tactics WotL, Dragon Quests, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Titan Quest, Star Wars KotOR, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, Deathsmiles, Legend of Grimrock, Sine Mora, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Plants VS Zombies, GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA San Andreas, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Goat Simulator, Bastion, Transistor, Costume Quest, Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.
I'll add more as I remember them lol

Hearthstone BattleTag: SlighMD#1173; (SEA & Americas region)
Vainglory: SlighMD (SEA)
“Was a Hardcore gamer, now Softcore gamer, because life and family. Never casual
05-29-2017, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slighmd View Post
Well people can add games to this thread so in a sense, the full list can be completed. Lemme start. These are console/PC games ported to iOS:
XCOM, The World Ends With You, Final Fantasies, Final Fantasy Tactics WotL, Dragon Quests, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Titan Quest, Star Wars KotOR, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, Deathsmiles, Legend of Grimrock, Sine Mora, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Plants VS Zombies, GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA San Andreas, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Goat Simulator, Bastion, Transistor, Costume Quest, Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.
I'll add more as I remember them lol
Man I really hope they update some of these. I'd hate to lose a grip of these due to the 32-bit apocalypse

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blibb...447580464?mt=8

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com