★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Memoranda - Adventure game coming to iOS in June

05-30-2017, 05:34 AM
Memoranda - Adventure game coming to iOS in June

Hi everybody,

​After a successful Kickstarter campaign and also launch on Steam, ​we are glad t​o​ announce that​ the mobile edition of​ Memoranda​ will be​ coming to iOS in June​ with fully redesigned gesture controls optimized for touch devices. This is going to be a very exciting experience for those who love atmospheric adventure games!

Here is the gameplay trailer:

About Memoranda

​Memoranda is a point and click adventure game with magic realism elements that tells the story of a young lady who gradually realizes she is forgetting her own name. Is she really losing her memory or is there something else that could explain the strange circumstances?

The story happens in a quiet little town where a few ordinary and strange characters live together. Including a World War II surviving soldier to an elephant taking shelter in a manís cottage hoping to become a human. There is one thing all these characters have in common: they are losing something. It could be a name, a husband or even someoneís sanity!

The story is inspired by various Haruki Murakami short stories that describe a surreal world full of lonely characters.

Features

- A classic 2D point and click adventure game in a magic realism setting.
- Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics.
- Inspired by many of Haruki Murakamiís short stories.
- Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
- Thousands of lines of dialog with English voice over.
- Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.

​Genre: Adventure

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Screenshot-Cafe.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	114386Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Screenshot-Dollmaker.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	114387Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Screenshot-Flowershop.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	114388Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Screenshot-Forest.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	114389Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Screenshot-Hallway.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	114390Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Soldier.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	114391
05-30-2017, 06:16 AM
Looks good can't wait to play it

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i

05-30-2017, 06:35 AM
can we win some reedem card . i bought too much games these days.like starve 2 . ithink the art and content is pretty good
05-30-2017, 08:15 AM
I love the atmosphere, can't wait to get my hands on this. Looks like the type of game I enjoy in the middle of the night in a dark room with my headphones on.
05-30-2017, 05:13 PM
Day 1 instabuy!

iPhone X Silver 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Switch / Vita / n3DS / PS4 / PS3
Animal Crossing: 6648 4943 739 / Pixelle
10-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Instabuy for this Murakami fan! 😁
10-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Release Date: November 1st

Memoranda will be available on App Store on Nov 1st in five languages including English, French, German, Chinese and Japanese.
10-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Memoranda Release Date: November 1st

Memoranda will be available on App Store on Nov 1st in five languages including English, French, German, Chinese and Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post

Hi everybody,

​After a successful Kickstarter campaign and also launch on Steam, ​we are glad t​o​ announce that​ the mobile edition of​ Memoranda​ will be​ coming to iOS in June​ with fully redesigned gesture controls optimized for touch devices. This is going to be a very exciting experience for those who love atmospheric adventure games!

Here is the gameplay trailer:

YouTube: video

About Memoranda

​Memoranda is a point and click adventure game with magic realism elements that tells the story of a young lady who gradually realizes she is forgetting her own name. Is she really losing her memory or is there something else that could explain the strange circumstances?

The story happens in a quiet little town where a few ordinary and strange characters live together. Including a World War II surviving soldier to an elephant taking shelter in a manís cottage hoping to become a human. There is one thing all these characters have in common: they are losing something. It could be a name, a husband or even someoneís sanity!

The story is inspired by various Haruki Murakami short stories that describe a surreal world full of lonely characters.

Features

- A classic 2D point and click adventure game in a magic realism setting.
- Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics.
- Inspired by many of Haruki Murakamiís short stories.
- Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
- Thousands of lines of dialog with English voice over.
- Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.

​Genre: Adventure

Attachment 114386Attachment 114387Attachment 114388Attachment 114389Attachment 114390Attachment 114391
10-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Congrats on the release date

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i