★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FREE to TRY! Play the FIRST 3 CHALLENGES for FREE! Only $0.99 unlocks all 12 Challenges. Pay once and experience the entire game.

**BEST GAMES OF THE WEEK** on AppAdvice.com!

"When I saw Stolen Thunder on the App Store, it was one I did not want to miss, and for good reason." **8.1/10** - AppAdvice.com Review

"Stolen Thunder is far more than a pretty face. Its a perfect iPhone game...And I could hardly put it down until I beat it." - AppUnwrapper.com Review

"With its low price tag, you cant afford to miss out on Stolen Thunder" **8.6/19** - Appszoom.com Review

STOLEN THUNDER is an action - puzzle - adventure game with a unique out of this world style and design. Take control with simple swipe gestures and solve intricate puzzles inside an abstract world unlike anything you've seen.

EASY TO LEARN & DIFFICULT TO MASTER
Swipe to move & tap to strike. Can you survive all the Challenges?

- 12 Unique Puzzle Challenges (hours of gameplay)
- Mind and physics bending puzzles
- Learn the puzzle mechanics, then test yourself with fast-paced timed Challenges
- Play entirely one-handed with touch-optimized controls
- Several enemies and hazards around every corner

**DEVICE REQUIREMENTS**
You must have one of the devices below to play this game:

- iPhone 5 (or newer)
- iPad Air (or newer)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)

jwn137's comments:

Gameplay Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/StolenThunderGame/

Hello everyone! I am incredibly excited to announce the release of my latest game Stolen Thunder!

STOLEN THUNDER is an action - puzzle - adventure game with a unique out of this world style and design. Take control with simple swipe gestures and solve intricate puzzles inside an abstract world unlike anything you've seen.

EASY TO LEARN & DIFFICULT TO MASTER
Swipe to move & tap to strike. Can you survive all the Challenges?

- 12 Unique Puzzle Challenges
- Mind and physics bending puzzles
- Learn the puzzle mechanics, then test yourself with fast-paced timed Challenges
- Play entirely one-handed with touch-optimized controls
- Various enemies and hazards around every corner

NO IN-APP PURCHASES
Pay once and experience the entire game.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing this forum's feedback on the game!
05-30-2017, 07:00 PM
As I now take it upon myself to go through App Store releases daily, I bought this a few days ago and greatly enjoyed playing it through. It's sort of a puzzle-action hybrid on a minimalist turnbased grid. It's good fun, has new ideas every level, and looks and sounds stylish to boot. The 12 levels passed quite quickly for me, but being fairly experienced with this sort of game, and having only spent $1 on this, I was more than happy with the fun I got out of this one!

Last edited by TheGreatEscaper; 06-01-2017 at 12:41 AM.

05-30-2017, 07:09 PM
I'm interested but, in terms of content, 12 levels seems very light. How long did you take to complete the game?
05-30-2017, 10:17 PM
I think around 2 hours? It can definitely take a lot longer than that depending on where your skills lie (there are some twitch, speed-centric levels, and some fairly expansive puzzlish levels too). It does also say that more content should be coming in updates.
05-31-2017, 01:52 AM
This is superb.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
05-31-2017, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the input guys! Depending on your experience with environmental "zelda-like" puzzles, the game can definitely take you a few hours. For completionists there are harder to find Gems in each level that may take some time to get.

Hope you enjoy!
05-31-2017, 02:23 PM
Sold :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This is superb.
06-01-2017, 10:34 AM
99 cents and NO IAP!! I'm sold!! Buying now!

Beautiful game! Nice simple graphics and engaging gameplay! Well done!!

Last edited by korkidog; 06-02-2017 at 10:05 AM.
06-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote_ View Post
Sold :-)
Thank you! I hope enjoy the game! Please let me know some of your thoughts.

Also, v1.1 is now live on the App Store. A bit of polish and bug fixes! (I can't get over how fast app review is now).
06-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Great! This is exactly the type of game that i'm into. Love the abstract style!