★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bounce, shoot, swish and slam the rock to become king of the court!

Bouncy Hoops is a basketball game for all the street ballers and shot callers. The school yard ankle breakers and the downtown dagger shooters. No bricks allowed!

Can you get on fire and beat your chump friends before the buzzer sounds? Step up and see.

Features:

- Addictive one touch handles aka gameplay
- Over 20 balls to unlock
- Play in 5 unique locations
- Retro arcade style and sound
05-31-2017, 12:27 PM
Bouncy Hoops

Hey everyone!

In the midst of working on some bigger titles like Lichtspeer, Flipping Legend and Summer Catchers to name a few, we all got incredibly hooked on this one touch basketball game called Bouncy Hoops. It quickly became our go to bragging rights game on who could get the best score in Arcade mode.

We quickly decided we needed to help Kamen from Studio Generative release the game. So we polished it up, added some NBA Jam esk flair to the game and are happy to say it is now available on iOS and Android. It is basically the love child of Flappy Bird and NBA Jam that no one asked for yet makes perfect sense once you try it.

Give it a spin and let me know what your high scores are! And yes, ads can be removed

Play now!

05-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Got a TestFlight awhile back for this game! Very fun game! It looks so much different than the older versions! Love it! Amazing job and cant wait for lichtspear and flipping legends!
05-31-2017, 02:11 PM
Flappy Bird meets basketball. It's a fun and addicting game to say the least. Bought the ad removal to support the developer.
05-31-2017, 02:18 PM
I did encounter an issue, however. I can't seem to pick which basketball to use. It keeps reverting back to the previous basketball.
05-31-2017, 02:43 PM
Hey,
Kamen from Studio Generative here. First of all, I would like to thanks the Noodlecake crew for helping me bring this game to light, they helped a lot! Hope you guys enjoy it, I am big basketball fan, so I wanted to re-create that feeling when the ball swishes through the net and also keep the game as simple and accessible as possible.
05-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever View Post
I did encounter an issue, however. I can't seem to pick which basketball to use. It keeps reverting back to the previous basketball.
hey, thanks for the support and sorry to hear that you are having problems. When you choose a ball from the Shop and press "Select" and then "Play", do you get a different ball than the one you have chosen?
05-31-2017, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiogenerative View Post
hey, thanks for the support and sorry to hear that you are having problems. When you choose a ball from the Shop and press "Select" and then "Play", do you get a different ball than the one you have chosen?

I did initially but after force closing the app and restarting the game I don't have that problem anymore.
05-31-2017, 04:08 PM
When you pay to remove ads do you still have to watch an ad for the continue?? Or to double your coins? Just curious! Loving the game!
05-31-2017, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waymoreblues View Post
When you pay to remove ads do you still have to watch an ad for the continue?? Or to double your coins? Just curious! Loving the game!
The iap only removes the forced ads. That is why it is only 99 cent. The revive is still tied to watching a video if you choose to.