★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Poll: Who would like Inkball for the iphone?

View Poll Results: Should Inkball (or something similar) be made/ported to the iPhone
Yes 25 75.76%
No 3 9.09%
Maybe 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Poll: Who would like Inkball for the iphone?

If any of you have a Vista PC, and have looked into the included games, and played some, you probably played Inkball (If you have Premium or Ultimate). It is a really fun game, and it would be perfect for the iPhone. Is there something similar to it out there already? If not, it is a great idea for an app.
12-30-2008, 12:50 PM
I agree Inkball would be great for the iPhone. I don't think anything like that is out now, but I hope a dev can create it

12-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
If any of you have a Vista PC, and have looked into the included games, and played some, you probably played Inkball (If you have Premium or Ultimate). It is a really fun game, and it would be perfect for the iPhone. Is there something similar to it out there already? If not, it is a great idea for an app.
of course there is! It's called BurnBall, and it's fantastic! Go ahead and try the Lite version...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

Last edited by salsamd; 12-30-2008 at 01:42 PM.
12-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
of course there is! It's called BurnBall, and it's fantastic! Go ahead and try the Lite version...
I have Burnball, and it is nothing like that. Have you even played Inkball?
12-30-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah, you try to gradually 'cut' down the playing field right? don't you try to make it smaller and smaller and eventually trap the ball or whatever is in there?

maybe i'm thinking of the wrong thing!

12-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Quote:
yeah, you try to gradually 'cut' down the playing field right? don't you try to make it smaller and smaller and eventually trap the ball or whatever is in there?

Well, in that respect, kind of, but you have to use drawn lines to direct a ball into a hole. It is a great game, and i wish there was a Mac version.
12-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Quote:

Not quite. there are colored balls which you must get into the holes, which you accomplish by drawing lines
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM
ohhh cool well that sounds kinda fun too! I'll throw my vote in to the mix

12-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Quote:

YouTube: video
are u on crack?
how is this anything close to inkball...
12-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Umm, how did the title get changed? I'd appreciated it if the mods would at least post that they changed it.