★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombat is an Arcade style score chaser with easy single-tap play. You are the unlucky janitor trapped in school during a zombie invasion. Armed only with yourself and your ingenuity, you have to protect the kids, so you construct Beef - the zombie slaying robot with bats as arms. Time Beefs swings to bat items strategically to smash through the zombie horde. Together you will save the day!

* Arcade style graphics with simple controls
* Battle infinite zombie waves coming down the school halls
* Gain zombie XP to level up for new upgrades
* Beat your high score by killing zombies
* Discover combo killing swings
* Make sure zombies do not get too close or Beef will need repairs that will slow down your progress
* Never let the zombies pass
* Free to play! (Ability to remove ads through in app purchase)

BrackishGames's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Screenshot 2:

I knew it!The pizza is indeed aggressive!

06-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Try this game! It's quite fun.
06-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Try this game! It's quite fun.
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying
06-07-2017, 06:26 PM
This reminds me of an ios game from years ago. I forget what it was called but you flicked to throw random items at zombies that were walking towards you just like in this. I think that game is no longer available in the App Store so this scratches that itch. This game has a very unique look, and the humor is pretty great. I just wish there was a blood option, and some variety in the zombie types. Also, are there any actual substantial upgrades besides z saw cool down, and random jokes?
06-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Any plans to add new items? Also a Combo mode, where you have a limited time to gain the highest combo possible would be cool.
06-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
This reminds me of an ios game from years ago. I forget what it was called but you flicked to throw random items at zombies that were walking towards you just like in this. I think that game is no longer available in the App Store so this scratches that itch. This game has a very unique look, and the humor is pretty great. I just wish there was a blood option, and some variety in the zombie types. Also, are there any actual substantial upgrades besides z saw cool down, and random jokes?
Thanks for playing! We are a pretty fun bunch at the studio so appreciate that you are having a laugh with the game. There are 2 more upgrades for you to find, along with cool downs for each item.
06-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Any plans to add new items? Also a Combo mode, where you have a limited time to gain the highest combo possible would be cool.
No plans for any new items or a combo mode currently... But you never know! Have passed your feedback to the Dev team.
06-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrackishGames View Post
No plans for any new items or a combo mode currently... But you never know! Have passed your feedback to the Dev team.
Ok cool!