Silent Streets - Victorian adventure with augmented reality (testers welcome)
We’ll really appreciate feedback from fans of interactive fiction, murder mysteries and adventure games here.
As well as from users of augmented reality apps, of course
Especially interested in how we can improve the flow of the game.
In a nutshell:
You play a private detective in the fictional Victorian town of Snowport.
The core of the game is choose your own adventure (with illustrations, music & voiceover), and you get a wrapping of two augmented reality elements around it - inspect crime scenes with your phone camera, and physically walk with your phone to travel inside Snowport.
- Engaging interactive story - Silent Streets episodes are packed with subtle humour and loads of lore by Richard Cobbett, an accomplished games writer.
- Augmented reality movement - Silent Streets is pedometer- and GPS-enabled. Every step you make in real life brings you closer to solving the big puzzle of Snowport.
- Augmented reality interactions - Gather clues with your phone camera.
- RPG elements - meaningful choices, encounters, side quests, reputation system, and character ranks.
- Beautiful art & sound - detailed black and white pictures, full-scale voiceover by professional actors, immersive main theme by composer Mihkel Zilmer, and meticulously designed sound scenes with 19th century Victorian ambience.
Soft launch: Episode 1 - Ireland, 10 June 2017 (fingers crossed)
Global release: Episodes 1 & 2, end of July 2017
We have been working on Silent Streets for a year, and a lot of effort from some super-amazing people went into the game.
If interested in testing: please drop me your Apple ID in PM, and we’ll add you to Testflight.
To stay updated about the game: http://www.silent-streets.com/order/
Thanks a million,
Demid and Funbakers team