★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fast, family-friendly game that's bushels of fun for kids and adults of all ages. The object is simple - pick your vegetable just as fast as you can whenever it pops up to earn garden patch bragging rights! Hone your skills against Harold the Bunny or go head to head with a group of your closest friends Running Pickin' Time via WiFi. Don't have multiple devices? No problem! Single-device mode lets your friends gather around a single iPhone or iPod touch for hours of veggie pickin' fun. The more people that play the better it gets!

Seconds to learn
Fast and frantic gameplay
Family-friendly theme
Original soundtrack

Plus three game play modes!

You vs Harold the Bunny (just you and your device)
All your friends - one device (crazy fun!)
All your friends - multiple devices over WiFi
10-26-2009, 04:04 AM
Lol.

10-26-2009, 07:52 AM
I would REALLY like to see a video of this game.
10-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
You tap on vegetables. I'm not sure a video would be very enlightening.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Graphically, they did a great job. Gameplay-wise, it seems like TA-goers aren't the target market.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-26-2009, 10:05 AM
I can envision this being a very different game if it appeared in Wario Ware/A.D.D./Crazy Cats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah, after seeing the video, I had been envisioning something different after just reading the description...where each person would select their own veggie before a round and during gameplay all the veggies would appear maybe floating all over the place and the players would have to try and just tap their veggies as quickly as possible...and maybe if they tapped on someone else's it would up your opponents score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.