★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SwalleyLama
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: An original is hard to find, easy to recognize. This one you can see from a distance, in Z-Axis. Its the only app in the Store that has the original 3D "XYZ String algorithm, which was written on the iPhone platform specifically for this game.

The binary is set in an original Fairy Tale Story where the math does its magic. There are three enchanted princes who are turned into Magic EarthWands and sent into a dark world to catch the love that evil wizard Duche Baggums stole from them.

The Magic EarthWand game pieces are 3D modeled toys that simulate the behavior physics of the classic Ball in a Cup game. The game play is similar - manuever the base and catch the ring around the wand. The easiest level has restricted movement in Z-Axis movement, making it a fast, fun and intuitive way to get the hang of the game.

There are three levels of play and six environments, all featuring original hand rendered artwork. The difficult and challenging levels have full movement in the Z-Axis for some good, honest 3D play. All this combined with relaxing grooves makes this a very meditative app.

Check out the game play at:
http://dailyappshow.com/magic-earthwand

FEATURES:

Original and addicting
Play in Fairy Tale Story mode or Free Choice
Six different playing environments
Beautiful and original hand rendered artwork
Groovy and relaxing tunes
Easier play with limited Z-Axis movement
Challenging play in full 3D
Touch or Accelerometer play

LANGUAGES:

English
10-26-2009, 01:28 AM
what the bleep lol

10-26-2009, 01:29 AM
i dont get it...
10-26-2009, 01:59 AM
10-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mumbles View Post
...the evil wizard Duche Baggums...
ahahaahahaha i didnt even read that, im sure its not what we're thinking
10-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
ahahaahahaha i didnt even read that, im sure its not what we're thinking
I'm sure it is.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-26-2009, 10:10 AM
OK, so they're asking us to touch or tilt to play with our Prince's wand in order to find love? I'm guessing Mr. Baggums was the pitcher when he took these princes' love away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-26-2009, 10:57 AM
save the world, place the ball in the cup. interesting is the word i'd use to describe that.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak