★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured Globally by App Store

"This new strategy game gives you full control in a world full of dwarves, magic, and monsters. Its the perfect marriage of MMO and strategy" - PocketGamer

"Art of Conquest could very well be the mobile game fantasy and strategy fans have been waiting for " - App Spy

"Players take full control of the battle. Art of Conquest is a breath of fresh air in the world of base-building strategy games"- 148Apps

"The mobile RTS I never knew I wanted to play"- HaoGamers

"A fascinating mix of many disparate genres all mixed into one title"- TouchArcade

"A genre hybrid that blends RPG, RTS and MMO together to create something special" - DVS Gaming

"AoC reminds me of strategy games I played as a kid, but with much better gameplay and perfect for the mobile platform"- Kripparrian, Twitch & Youtube Content Creator

--------------------------------------------------------------
Explore a huge magical world!

Besiege enemy strongholds to expand your kingdom, slay nefarious dragons with a band of legendary heroes, and challenge players around the world to epic real-time battles!

FEATURES

CHALLENGE your friends to thrilling real-time duels
COMMAND hundreds of individual troops on a single - breathtaking field of battle
SUMMON dozens of mythical heroes, each endowed with powerful abilities
CHOOSE from five mighty races to raise your army
BUILD your stronghold and besiege the enemy
SIX embittered kingdoms strive to survive
EXPLORE the beautiful, hand-crafted world of Nore
DEFEAT evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
--------------------------------------------------------------
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/artofconquest
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Art_of_conquest
Official Websitehttp://artofconquest.com
06-06-2017, 11:22 AM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,054
I was playing this in soft-launch. Unique game, a lot of fun, bit of a learning curve but it's a lot deeper than most rpg/rts games out there.
The developers did a LOT of work on the game throughout soft-launch, listening to player feedback and suggestion at every turn. To me that says a lot, and is the main reason I'm giving this a go.
They genuinely care about the game and want it to be great.

I love actually exploring the giant map on horseback looking for player cities to attack, pretty epic stuff.

Oh and also, I'm not sure how it works now, but in the soft launch you couldn't pick another race right away, you had to work up to it.

*Side note: You should check out their game Techno Strike, pretty sweet PvP game with mechs. No, I don't work for them 🙂 I just like their stuff.

Last edited by KeKhan; 06-06-2017 at 11:26 AM.

06-06-2017, 01:52 PM
#3
Is this game cross play between iOS and android?
06-06-2017, 02:02 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
I was playing this in soft-launch. Unique game, a lot of fun, bit of a learning curve but it's a lot deeper than most rpg/rts games out there.
The developers did a LOT of work on the game throughout soft-launch, listening to player feedback and suggestion at every turn. To me that says a lot, and is the main reason I'm giving this a go.
They genuinely care about the game and want it to be great.

I love actually exploring the giant map on horseback looking for player cities to attack, pretty epic stuff.

Oh and also, I'm not sure how it works now, but in the soft launch you couldn't pick another race right away, you had to work up to it.

*Side note: You should check out their game Techno Strike, pretty sweet PvP game with mechs. No, I don't work for them 🙂 I just like their stuff.
This looks good, looking forward to trying it.
Can you be undead in it?

I can't find this techno strike you mentioned
06-06-2017, 03:13 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
This looks good, looking forward to trying it.
Can you be undead in it?

I can't find this techno strike you mentioned
Yes you can be undead. They are the coolest in my opinion, but a lot of people choose dwarves.

I can't find techno strike now either, hmm.
06-06-2017, 03:32 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,963
It says I've downloaded this before somehow but it doesn't seem familiar. Downloaded to try anyway.

Does it give you info on your choices before you have to chose? I hate games that make you pick but tell you none of the pros and cons.
06-06-2017, 03:51 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
It says I've downloaded this before somehow but it doesn't seem familiar. Downloaded to try anyway.

Does it give you info on your choices before you have to chose? I hate games that make you pick but tell you none of the pros and cons.
Like I mentioned earlier, you don't get to switch races until a bit later, and yeah you get plenty of info.
06-06-2017, 04:22 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 224
Does it have cloud save so I can play on different devices?
06-06-2017, 05:39 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4
Just started but having a blast already. This needs more recognition. Looks like I'll be having alot of fun with this.
06-06-2017, 06:17 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,555
Someone rated it 1 star?! But I can't see anyone has yet rated it