★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super Nano Jumpers is a retro hard as nails platformer with tight control mechanics, This semi autorunner's controls are simple enough - tap the left side of the screen to halt, tap the right side to jump. With over 90 levels to play across 5 different worlds and 2 different Game modes(Arcade & Time trial) you need to survive these dark dungeons,unlock new characters and make it to the end.

"TouchArcade Game of the Week"
"If you're into difficult platformers, don't miss Super Nano Jumpers"- Eli Hodapp

"A hardcore platformer that delivers extreme challenge in a tiny package." - AppAdvice

"Super Nano Jumpers looks to be the kind of blood pressure-troubling autorunner we can get onboard with".- PocketGamer

Features

> Over 90 challenging handcrafted Levels
> 2 different Game Modes (Arcade and Time Trial)
> Super tight control mechanics
> Survive through 5 different Worlds
> Game Center leaderboards integration
> 8-Bit Retro Soundtracks
> No Onscreen buttons
> Unlock 4 different Characters

Super Nano Jumpers won Pocket Gamer Connects The Very Big Indie Pitch Bangalore 2015 and was also nominee in Casual Connect indie prize San Francisco 2015.

Boardumb's comments:

06-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Super fun platformer from the same people who gave us the excellent puzzle game Rubek last year.

This game is totally different but you see the talent of this team.

You need to touch left and right on your device, left is to stop your character and right is jump, works very well.

Good luck Xigma Games with your launch.

06-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Super fun platformer from the same people who gave us the excellent puzzle game Rubek last year.

This game is totally different but you see the talent of this team.

You need to touch left and right on your device, left is to stop your character and right is jump, works very well.

Good luck Xigma Games with your launch.
Glad to know you like it. Thank you so much for your support.
06-07-2017, 03:47 PM
This looks good.Will buy it later tonight.
06-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogamOR View Post
This looks good.Will buy it later tonight.
Thanks! Would love to hear your thoughts if you get to try it out.
06-07-2017, 07:17 PM
MFi support?

Does this support controllers?
06-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I only played 10 levels, and i never played Super Meat Boy, but knowing from videos, i think a comparison could come close. So far a level consists of two screens and the controls seem to hold up the promise of their description, very responsive and tight*. The along playing chip tune is fantastic too, in my ears. Fast loading times and an installed MB 100 isn't wrong either.

*My humble advice to get used to the controls; play the tutorial or early stages over and over to get the feeling for the height, distance, stop and go.

Unfortunately, the Devs didn't give us an option to switch the controls (jump left) and no replay button in the pause menu. Also, one button to mute all sounds and an icon name "Super Nan..." shows me that their efforts for some fine details got tired in the end. Thank god i can switch the language manually, cos the overall german translation seems very google-ish *cough* i even dare to say; unprofessional.
If the Devs are reading this...i hope you take my moaning as a constructive criticism.

Not highly (yet?) but definitely recommended already for people who dare a new challenge.

PS: No access to leaderboard and achievements. Pushing any button does nothing. (iphone 7, 10.3.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Sorry, nothing seen and nothing in their description as well.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 06-07-2017 at 08:48 PM.
06-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Unfortunately no controller support at the moment, but we will try to add it in next update.
06-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I only played 10 levels, and i never played Super Meat Boy, but knowing from videos, i think a comparison could come close. So far a level consists of two screens and the controls seem to hold up the promise of their description, very responsive and tight*. The along playing chip tune is fantastic too, in my ears. Fast loading times and an installed MB 100 isn't wrong either.

*My humble advice to get used to the controls; play the tutorial or early stages over and over to get the feeling for the height, distance, stop and go.

Unfortunately, the Devs didn't give us an option to switch the controls (jump left) and no replay button in the pause menu. Also, one button to mute all sounds and an icon name "Super Nan..." shows me that their efforts for some fine details got tired in the end. Thank god i can switch the language manually, cos the overall german translation seems very google-ish *cough* i even dare to say; unprofessional.
If the Devs are reading this...i hope you take my moaning as a constructive criticism.

Not highly (yet?) but definitely recommended already for people who dare a new challenge.

PS: No access to leaderboard and achievements. Pushing any button does nothing. (iphone 7, 10.3.2)

Sorry, nothing seen and nothing in their description as well.
Thank you for your feedback, we would definitely be incorporating some of those changes in upcoming updates.

Strange that leaderboards are not working, because we tested in few devices and it seems to be working fine. Can you please check once again and wait for GameCentre to login then try opening leaderboards and achievements.
06-08-2017, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigma Games View Post
Thank you for your feedback, we would definitely be incorporating some of those changes in upcoming updates.

Strange that leaderboards are not working, because we tested in few devices and it seems to be working fine. Can you please check once again and wait for GameCentre to login then try opening leaderboards and achievements.
The GC log-in happens always very fast. I loaded the game - the buttons worked. Deleted and reloaded the game again - nothing worked. Maybe it's only on my side. No biggie.

Usualy i always check the screen orientation, nope, we don't have it here. On my iphone 7 the home button is on the right side when playing. Another must-have.

I know already that i won't take my (little gaming) time for the speed-run leaderboard, but if would, the auto start is something i don't like at all. I really don't care this time, just mention it maybe for others.

Responding Devs are always very appreciated in this forum. And every (quick) update due to our feedback makes you even more trustful for your future games. Thank you for being here!

Edit: i put the game on hold. To get three stars, but having no instant replay button after my first death, is just too awkward to push through so many screens.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 06-08-2017 at 06:51 AM.