★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super Tower - Billiard Dungeon Crawler

06-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Super Tower - Billiard Dungeon Crawler

Here is a most recent Gameplay video for you to enjoy, as well as some Screenshots :

----------------------------Original Post-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Here is the first look at Dungeon Tower, the new game I have been working on for a couple of months now:

Youtube link | Pop Up

In Dungeon Tower, you try to reach the top of the tower while avoiding falling down the pits, getting pushed by a goblin into a cactus, or getting blown up by a bomb! To do so, you will have to draw the trajectory of your character and smash it into the various enemies and items that populates the dungeons until you reach the exit!

The levels are randomly generated, and the enemies can interact with each other, making each run feel different and fun. I am currently working on 3 towers for launch, each with their own enemies and difficulty. Those towers will also have an expert mode, for people that are looking for a tougher challenge.

At the moment the only character in the game is a chicken with sword and wooden shield . But expect to see new unlockable characters as well as new sets of weapons in the future! Those are work in progress and I will be able to tell you more about it when other parts of the game have been decided.

While I am still actively in development, I expect a global release before winter holidays. If you have any questions, or you simply think the game looks fun, I would love to hear from you in the comments. And while I will try to update this thread at least once a month, if you are interested in development you can follow me on Twitter: @Supadomb

Last edited by FAAM; 08-07-2017 at 12:38 PM.
06-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Nice! Looking forward to it.

06-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Thank you vectorarchitekt!
06-08-2017, 03:26 PM
This looks really good. Keep us posted when it comes out! Le good luck
06-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to demid_tishin
Original use of pool mechanic, thumbs up!
06-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Thank you Gonz and demid_tishin! It is very encouraging to get such nice comments.

I now started working on a new area, here is a preview:

06-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Cute looking game. I like how it's turning out so far.

Bryan Davis - Composer
Website Soundcloud
06-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Thank you Bakuda!

I will make an announcement here when the beta version of the game is ready, and I need testers. I think the TouchArcade forums is the best place to find good feedback, and I hope I can find as many people as possible to try out the game.
07-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Here is a quick update on the game! You can find a new alpha gameplay video here, as well as some screenshots of the different areas of the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-28-2017, 03:45 AM
Surprised to find this after viewing several pages!
Looking for the beta test. I wanna have a try on this.