★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cooperative online war action shooter with modern graphics and dynamic multiplayer battles!

Are you a fan of good old counter terrorist action and war actions?
Well here's some striking news for you. We're ready to change the idea of free online iOS multiplayer action army bullet shooters. Jaw-dropping graphics and optimization even for low-spec devices. Armed confrontation force begins this spring on your smartphone! Be part of the vanguard on the battlefield of Modern Strike Online! Confront your enemy its time to blitz 'em on the battlefield!

- 6 FPS combat modes and the ability to create your own action war games with your own rules for you and your friends!
- Choose from 11 different maps to try different tactics and find your enemys weak spots!
- 70 types of weapons and gadgets, including pistols, machineguns, sniper, sub-machineguns, grenades and body armor!
- Fully-customizable weapons: change their color, barrels, stocks and scopes!
- Win a round and give someone a free headshot at sniper arena!

With regular updates and new game additions waiting for you, this years best graphics and perfectly matched audio will have you fighting it out in action war Modern Strike Online game!
06-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Nice alternative to Guns of Boom.

06-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Needs a good polish but I'll put some time in and see how it pans out.

Why do all these latest FPSs (with the obvious exception of GoB) have to have such complex out of gameplay systems? This one has gun rental as an option?!

These days it's all this crate now for this and the other crate later for that; this currency for this thing, that one for the other. Now in my day....... sorry.
06-09-2017, 09:43 AM
I'm on a mobile FPS high right now. I'm liking this better than GoB right now. Way more tactics/strategy can be employed.
06-09-2017, 10:31 AM
This game is incredibly polished. The monetization system is typical for this type of game, but you can play nonstop and continue earning currency, so that's nice.

If you'd like me to beta test your app, PM me for TestFlight info.
06-16-2017, 05:50 AM
Payments scam

I paid $20 to purchase some gold (premium in-game currency), and while my payment was processed the gold was not credited to my account. I sent numerous inquiries to the developer afterwards, all of which were ignored.

For me, I find the game to be comparable to Bullet Force and Critical Ops etc, but far more 'pay to play' than either of those two. I don't agree with the poster who says that the monetisation is 'typical' - to me it is on the high end of the spectrum. The pace is slower and it has a peculiarity whereby it takes many more shots than most FPS to kill another person, even with a powerful weapon.

But despite the merits or otherwise of the game, I cannot recommend a game whereby the developers have been frankly, dishonest enough to deduct monies without payment and ignore subsequent requests to make good. I regret having to be so harsh but I honestly don't know how else I can characterise this sort of behaviour. It could easily happen to others too - there is no 'restore purchases' function like on most games, and from what I understand enough people had problems with payment that a recent update was directed solely towards this issue (but it did not resolve the payment in question for me). In any case, I leave it to other players to judge whether they want to support a company that rolls like this.
06-16-2017, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyetek View Post
I paid $20 to purchase some gold (premium in-game currency), and while my payment was processed the gold was not credited to my account. I sent numerous inquiries to the developer afterwards, all of which were ignored.

For me, I find the game to be comparable to Bullet Force and Critical Ops etc, but far more 'pay to play' than either of those two. I don't agree with the poster who says that the monetisation is 'typical' - to me it is on the high end of the spectrum. The pace is slower and it has a peculiarity whereby it takes many more shots than most FPS to kill another person, even with a powerful weapon.

But despite the merits or otherwise of the game, I cannot recommend a game whereby the developers have been frankly, dishonest enough to deduct monies without payment and ignore subsequent requests to make good. I regret having to be so harsh but I honestly don't know how else I can characterise this sort of behaviour. It could easily happen to others too - there is no 'restore purchases' function like on most games, and from what I understand enough people had problems with payment that a recent update was directed solely towards this issue (but it did not resolve the payment in question for me). In any case, I leave it to other players to judge whether they want to support a company that rolls like this.
Have you tried contacting Apple directly to ask for a refund or solution?
You can via the following site: reportaproblem.apple.com
06-21-2017, 06:53 AM
Thanks

Cheers Denden i hadnt thought of that. Will try it