★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Art Of Gravity is a voxel/physics based puzzle game, revolving around the theme of destroying abstract figures, which results in mesmerizing displays of dance of gravity.

My name is Michal, a puzzle game designer - and it's my new game, after very well received Zenge.

As a player - you will have to discover the rules of the game, as there are no tutorials or explanations, just you, the levels and puzzles. The game is packed with tons of different mechanics that will surprise you, give you a wonderful eye-catching physics experience, make you think, or just leave you in awe of oddly satisfying beauty of destruction.

The game consists of over an hour of gameplay, with all the levels designed to surprise, enchant, and give you a fantastic puzzle game experience.

Thanks for playing!
Yours
Michal aka Hamster On Coke

Boardumb's comments:

06-13-2017, 01:11 PM
I loved Zenge your game before this one, and this game is well may I say an artsy variant of Boom Blocks, like it so far it gets more interesting the more you play, Steven Spielberg had a hand in Boom Blocks if I am right, his best film still is his first one Duel.

06-13-2017, 05:04 PM
I think the game might need a little more explaining or I'm just completely missing something on the 5th level where there are three boxes blocked off and a weird circular thing that I'm sure is important. I've tried aiming at the circular thing and aiming every other way and just don't get it.
06-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodless View Post
I think the game might need a little more explaining or I'm just completely missing something on the 5th level where there are three boxes blocked off and a weird circular thing that I'm sure is important. I've tried aiming at the circular thing and aiming every other way and just don't get it.
You need to tap that circular thing and after you tap it these glass walls are rising up or going down just tap and see for yourself.
06-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Tap the circular thing several times (if I remember correctly)
06-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Tap the circular thing several times (if I remember correctly)
I did actually do that many times and also tried swiping, pinching, and hard pressing too. I figured it might have something to do with the odd aiming controls and me just not knowing what to do after I tapped it. Maybe there is a bug, as it immediately reacted when I tapped it this time. Thanks!
06-13-2017, 07:18 PM
Very cheap for the game too. Looks very well made.
06-13-2017, 07:18 PM
Now that I can get past level 5, the game is a blast. Not sure if it's a coincidence or if it's specifically what is causing it, but after about 5 levels, my phone started getting really hot and it started cooling down once I stopped playing and closed the game from running in the background.
06-13-2017, 09:10 PM
Quote:
I did actually do that many times and also tried swiping, pinching, and hard pressing too. I figured it might have something to do with the odd aiming controls and me just not knowing what to do after I tapped it. Maybe there is a bug, as it immediately reacted when I tapped it this time. Thanks!
Anytime, yeah some puzzles are head scratchers, but love the damn game lol
06-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Same exact thing happened to me (tapping it did nothing first several times).

Not really digging this the way I had hoped. The sliding glass pane mechanic isn't fun, even when it works. The camera is a pain, because you can only use fixed angles. Because you can't set the amount of force and can only apply it at orthogonal angles, all the physics feel canned (and mostly superfluous). They also have no "weight" because it is all slo-mo.

It's certainly neat, and cheap enough that anyone interested should pick it up, but I'm not finding this fun to play.

Last edited by Misguided; 06-14-2017 at 02:01 PM.