★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Loveshack
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 329.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Years ago, a mysterious ship smuggled precious cargo into an exotic land.
A standalone entry in the FRAMED series.
Change the order, change the outcome.

FRAMED 2 is a noir puzzle game where you re-arrange panels of an animated comic book to change the outcome of the story.

Taking place before the events of the original game, FRAMED 2 is the follow up to Hideo Kojima's 2014 Game Of The Year, FRAMED.

FRAMED 2 is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch iOS 9.0 and above.

Optimised for iPhone 5 and above & iPad Air and above.

LoveShack Entertainment is an independent game developer based in Australia.
www.loveshackentertainment.com Follow us @LoveShackers for news of updates & new games.
06-14-2017, 01:36 AM
I saw this thread and thought it was out!

řƹȡ1

06-14-2017, 01:38 AM
Metalcasket, the tease...
06-14-2017, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Metalcasket, the tease...
It's out!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
06-14-2017, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It's out!
Indeed it is!

Having issues downloading it though. Wonder if it's just because the app literally just released.

Also, 5-star review "out there" by... CARTER DOTSON!

EDIT: I seem to have some bizarre internet issues. I could download the original FRAMED over WiFi, while this absolutely refused to work on both my laptop and phone. Once I used my phone as a hotspot and tried to download it over 3G on my laptop, it worked fine. Mr Future Ninja wouldn't download over WiFi as well. What the hell is going on?!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-14-2017 at 04:22 AM.
06-14-2017, 03:53 AM
Fantastic game that everyone should play. And if you want to see it in action, this is my first experience with it, so there's no rushing through things:

06-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Indeed it is!

Having issues downloading it though. Wonder if it's just because the app literally just released.

Also, 5-star review "out there" by... CARTER DOTSON!

EDIT: I seem to have some bizarre internet issues. I could download the original FRAMED over WiFi, while this absolutely refused to work on both my laptop and phone. Once I used my phone as a hotspot and tried to download it over 3G on my laptop, it worked fine. Mr Future Ninja wouldn't download over WiFi as well. What the hell is going on?!
I managed to download it fine in the Uk - but the only wayI could actually find it was by searching for framed and then clicking on the Devs name to see other apps by them. And I can't find Mr Future Ninja at all?!
06-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Love Loveshack he he.
06-14-2017, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I managed to download it fine in the Uk - but the only wayI could actually find it was by searching for framed and then clicking on the Devs name to see other apps by them. And I can't find Mr Future Ninja at all?!
You can find it under Appsolute Games' developer page on the App Store.

Come to think of this whole downloading issue, I do recall Mushroom 11 refusing to download a few days ago. No idea what's up with my internet. Anywhooo...enough off-topic stuff.

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
06-14-2017, 06:12 AM
Hmm... interesting. I liked the concept, but was a little underwhelmed by the original. I wonder if the sequel addresses that?
*reads review*
Wow, that's a pretty resounding yes.