★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Championship Manager 2010 Express

Last chance to get hold of Championship Manager 2010 at a bargain price - Before the release of Championship Manager 2011. Offer ends 11/09/2010

Grab a bargain and wet your appetite ahead of Championship Manager 2011.

"...immense depth and impressive options... Mobile Game Unlimited

4/5, An absorbing game for anyone with a passion for the beautiful game. Macuser Magazine

4/5, Great depth of features... touchreviews.net

Championship Manager 2010 express allows you to take the most established name in football management with you where ever you are across multiple European leagues.

Loaded with the latest data from the start of the 2009/10 season, improved graphics and gameplay, Championship Manager 2010 is your chance to take on managing your favourite team to success.

- CM Season Live - play alongside real world managers and face the same challenges as CM Season Live for the 2009/10 season brings you all the latest results, player movements, scores, competition

standings, stats and major injuries in 6 monthly updates for a single bargain price of 1.79.

- Improved 2D Match Engine - Follow the action live with the upgraded 2D match engine, watch how the opposition are playing and be ready to react to ensure victory for your team.

- Press Conferences - With even more questions and answers be prepared to face the media with pre-match press conferences just like real managers.

- Exclusive in-app access to the Chappers Premier League podcast with Graham Poll, Mark Chapman, Kevin Day and Roy Meredith

And more... buy the game today and experience all the highs and lows of football management for yourself!

For more information visit the CM website at www.championshipmanager.co.uk, follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/champman or become a fan at facebook.com/championshipmanager

Important Note

If you are experiencing any problems with the recent CM 2010 update, please make sure that you arent using a save game from before the update. Using the Resume last game button could load an old save and

cause the game to become unstable. Start a new game and it will work fine. If you are still having problems please reinstall the game (You can download it again for free after deleting it)

** As always, if you experience any problems with the App please restart your iPhone (switch off and on) after installation

Acidbottle's comments:

following on from the dysmal port that was 2009 express, Dynamo have rebuilt the 2010 game for the iphone including DLC for season stats.

i really did pan 2009 and this appeared, again with no fanfare and its not even on appshopper or even mentioned on TA anywhere (c'mon guys yer slacking)

anyone want to TOFTT? its a big ask i know
10-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I really want a foodie management game, but the reviews for this aren't great. SI need to make an iPhone version of FM.

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.

10-26-2009, 01:43 PM
the reviews for 09 were not great but this is express 10 new game hopefully well improved.Need some reviews

Games I'm playing pinball arcade, pocket planes , mw3

Gamecenter Id is cesctheman
Feel free to add
10-26-2009, 02:29 PM
oki i took the plunge with it, despite a real dislike of 09 express.

with low expectations i fire this game up and greeted with a much nicer interface than this games previous idevice offering. only 1 game into the season so far and im fairly impressed.

whereas 09 was a straight port with minor alterations to suit the idevices, they appear this time to have rewritten the game with a much nicer style of menus and screens. everything seems quite logical and there is a noticeable increase in game depth, although its still a far cry from its desktop cousins. i was unable to arrange any friendlies for the pre-season so entered the 1st match with no idea on how the team would perform, its was a 2-2 draw away from home against good opposition .. i am happy

sometimes it can crawl a little when you are hopping from 1 day to the next but considering teh sort of data its crunching i found it still managed to flow very well. there is an autosave but id still recommend saving often in case of device crashes. indeed, the game has crashed once so far, or appeared to freeze when i used the short cut menu. the squad selection, which had many people infuriated with, me included, in the last version is much better. yay!

the in game match commentary is perhaps a bit of a let down, i sped it up a little to get through the first game, but the commentary seems out of sorts and confusing, in fact both the goals i scored appeared to be when my team 'dots/players' were defending .. weird! id like to know if others are getting this happening, if so it needs a fix quickly.

there are press conferences which affect your player, media, board and fan standings. they seem to appear quite frequently but this early on in the season i cant tell if they are intrusive or useful as yet.

the transfer market is much improved. i found searching for and finding players much better this time round, although there are plenty of noticeable player omissions, i suspect the updates will sort this out.

which leads me finally onto the DLC aspect. you start the game with player stats from july 09, although for a one of fee you can purcahse in game updates to seasonal transfers etc. not tried this pout but the default stats do appear to be a little out of date.

so these are really early impressions, but its a big improvement on 09 fer me so far.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
10-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Would someone who knows NOTHING of soccer/football like this game? I'm kinda interested in it...and if so, is the 09 version (which is 4 dollars cheaper) good enough for someone like me?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
10-27-2009, 12:04 PM
why isnt it available in holland......
10-27-2009, 01:41 PM
the 09 version is totally rubbish dont bother

Feel free to add
10-27-2009, 01:42 PM
How many threads do we need for this

Feel free to add
10-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Ok im going to watch arsenal tommrow so ill pick this up to play on train ill post reviews later

Feel free to add
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
This actually looks like a proper iPhone game now, the 09 version is an absolute shocker.

Though by the sounds of it they've left most of the core game the same.