★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[SG,HK,PH] Lineage2 Revolution (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

06-14-2017, 06:01 AM
[SG,HK,PH] Lineage2 Revolution (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

Lineage2 Revolution

Netmarble Games Corp.
Genres: Games Role-Playing
Free

Quote:
■■■■■ Game Features ■■■■■

▶A Real World at your Fingertips◀

- The Largest Persistant Open World on Mobile
- Play in synchronous real-time with players from across the globe,
- Experience the realm of Lineage2 Revolution from anywhere, anytime.

▶The Groundbreaking Lineage Series: Better than Ever◀
- Lineage's high quality graphics and favorite landmarks are optimized for mobile
- Brought to life in breathtaking detail thanks to the Unreal 4 Engine.

▶Clans and Fierce Competition◀
- An Unmatched Game Community
- Take up arms with the best fighters in the world in massive PvP Clan battles,
- Using your special skills to master epic Castle Raids and reap benefits together!

■ Usage Details ■
- Minimum Specifications : iPhone 5S and upper
- Recommended Specification : iPhone 6 and upper

■ Permission Details ■

▶ Optional Permissions
- Microphone : Allows players to voice chat.
- Camera : Used for submitting queries to Customer Support.
※ Please note: not allowing permission will not restrict gameplay. ※

▶ How to Retract Permission
- Settings > Application Manager > Permissions

※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.

By downloading this game, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/ter....asp?locale=en
- Privacy Policy: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/pri....asp?locale=en

Supported Devices:

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 1.1GB

06-14-2017, 07:41 AM
It's pretty straightforward gameplay with an "auto quest" function which some like but i personally hate as it takes a lot of the playing away. Besides that the game is very pretty, good gameplay when not on auto, interesting story, and just all around good. This is actually my favorite of all of these action MMO games, if u like Lineage on PC then u will like this. It's free so give it a shot.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest

06-14-2017, 08:09 AM
I despise auto play but if it is not too intrusive and you can play the whole game without auto play I'm fine with it,only using it when really needed,when is it releasing in Canada?
06-14-2017, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfyra View Post
I despise auto play but if it is not too intrusive and you can play the whole game without auto play I'm fine with it,only using it when really needed,when is it releasing in Canada?
Yeah I agree. I too hate auto play.
Mmorpg are about skill... so auto play shouldn't be allowed.

I used to play this on pc... wonder how it is compared to that?
06-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Do you see equipped items on your character, like you do on pc?
06-14-2017, 08:28 AM
Looks interesting.
06-14-2017, 08:35 AM
Used to play Lineage 2 after NCSOFT ruined it,did not see the game in it's glory day but now PC is mostly fast leveling with nearly nothing except grinding mobs,no lore,barely no exploration,story,it's just killing monsters over and over,was it that mess before?Will probably avoid Lineage Revolution because auto play should be banned it's basically legal botting and it should not be,I understand when the map is massive and it allow you to get in zone that are too far away,but on mobile where the world is smaller it have no reason to exist,afk activities are fine sure,but allow us to fight and explore in our own ways,if I want to watch a game I will go to Twitch or Youtube,it's dumb,boring,insulting to the intelligence and the reason why we still don't have a real mmo on ios(except old games like the Asobimo mmos and Eternally in beta(Adventure Quest 3D).It seem that ios will never be a place for console and PC players and it will never have it's own iconic games that are not insanely far too casual to be okay,as in literally clickers or interactive movies(not the good kind),do people really love watching a game playing itself,are people really getting that bored and...where are the mmos that we used to and some we still have on PC,ios do have potential so why is it wasted like that?
06-14-2017, 11:33 AM
the graphics is nice, but gameplay is boring...... auto play made it worse, anyway this is how i felt...no offence.

just found out it has controller support when i attached my gamevice .... :-))

Last edited by samcss; 06-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.
06-14-2017, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Do you see equipped items on your character, like you do on pc?
Yes you can

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
06-14-2017, 08:06 PM
Will registering for this game now using a SEA account mean being stuck on a regional server, or will there be one global server?