★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the world of Digital Eggs, an invention from the mind of the infamous Dr Nakamoto. You have found the last working prototype of the system but unfortunately it has been neglected and fallen into disrepair! You must help Dr Nakamoto resume his lost work, and finally discover if digital life forms can ever be really real!

You begin by inputting a genetic code into one of Dr Nakamotos patented EGG delivery systems! Now care for your new pet by feeding, cleaning and taking it on walks to keep it engaged and happy. As your pet grows, it will collect toys and develop personality, earning XP until it is ready to evolve into new undiscovered lifeforms!

Discover all 81 pets or keep one alive for as long as you can!

~~~ With audio by Adam 'DoseOne' Drucker! ~~~

Super Hi Games is the awesome-sauce combined forces of Ben Weatherall (@SunraHeadgear) and Jonathan Murphy (@nuclearfriend). \[-]/

You can report any issues (or perhaps profess your love) through our Twitter (twitter.com/superhigames) or by email (contact@superhigames.com).
06-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Guys this is an AMAZING premium virtual pet game, it's well worth the price and I'm really enjoying it it's been on my watch list since I read the touch arcade article about it

06-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Premium game with Cute Graphics...I'm sold!
It's giving me the 2017 Tamagotchi vibe....
Tamagotchi, Pocket Rockers & Gameboy defined my childhood/preteen years!
06-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Lol same here, I haven't really figured out how you get another pet but I'm thinking maybe you gave to fully evolve the one you have? My only gripe is that I think they get tired a little fast and then they have to sleep for two hours to recharge but this is also very similar to tamagotchi lol
06-14-2017, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Lol same here, I haven't really figured out how you get another pet but I'm thinking maybe you gave to fully evolve the one you have? My only gripe is that I think they get tired a little fast and then they have to sleep for two hours to recharge but this is also very similar to tamagotchi lol
This sounds like a bit of a timer system built into a premium game. Idk. If it's like a Tamagotchi I suppose that product was more than $2.99 and this is vastly improved. My app store mind is like I smell a timer though.
06-17-2017, 07:24 AM
The game has promise as a nice tamagotchi-like but it's not without its issue. The energy amount to rest needed ratio is punishing - 5 min and then 3 hours needed for rest - even for a f2p game.

Personally, I would prefer an improved tomagatchi type game. Like, instead of relying on just sleep as a way to get back energy, add another mini game that you can play to speed up energy recovery. I know treats increase energy but I don't know if over feeding is penalised like over sleeping is.
06-17-2017, 02:33 PM
I agree with this! Mini games to add energy would be great
06-17-2017, 03:18 PM
I just realized that treats give more energy. If you are smart with your treats, you can keep energy up for a while. If energy stayed up too long, the pets would grow way too fast. They grow too fast as it is actually.
06-17-2017, 05:28 PM
I hardly ever find treats while adventuring lol I have to say I love the mini brain games that pop up while adventuring. (whack a mole, math problems)
06-17-2017, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I hardly ever find treats while adventuring lol I have to say I love the mini brain games that pop up while adventuring. (whack a mole, math problems)
The treats are more rare than food so yea. You can stock up on them over time so when you have some free time you can take longer walks with your pet. I hope there is more to discover in the game besides just raising a pet to adulthood and letting them go. I'm going to try to get a five star toy collection to see if anything happens...