★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: YouFlirt! Now in the appstore

10-26-2009, 12:56 PM
YouFlirt! Now in the appstore

The mobile games developer Twistbox Games just launched its new application YouFlirt for 99 Cents!
YouFlirt is an innovative application with real video content starring the two sexy bar girls Candy and Tiffany. In YouFlirt the player can virtually flirt with the girls by typing in keywords - Every word causes a video as reaction, sometimes even a naughty one!
More than 140 funny videos within the application assure a lot of different reactions to a vast amount of pick-up lines.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youflirt on facebook!

App Store link

Please visit the following YouFlirt sites and flirt online:
www.delight-entertainment.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/iPhoneYouFlirt
www.twistboxgames.com

visit our website: www.delight-entertainment.com
10-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi,

I downloaded this and I am really enjoying it... It's sexy, funny and motivating... I am really happy, when I find a correct term and the girls are doing something surprising! And there are quite a lot of videos integrated. If you have the app you should try "monkey", this is my favourite so far!

Does anybody know if there are similar applications in the app store? I know Action Babes but I didn't like it so much. Is there anything else?

Thank you!

10-30-2009, 09:39 AM
This is not my thing at all and I'm so inclined if you get that meaning.

No disrespect for the Dev but this is the kind of thing that I think should be taken out of the App store.
10-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Well, I think this one is much more funny than sexy...

I checked the US top 100 charts and it included a slideshow called "Asian Boobies". In my opinion Youflirt is far away from stuff like this (I am really curious how the developer managed to get this one live). But maybe I have another point of view at this because I am a man...
10-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabelstapler View Post
Hi,

I downloaded this and I am really enjoying it... It's sexy, funny and motivating... I am really happy, when I find a correct term and the girls are doing something surprising! And there are quite a lot of videos integrated. If you have the app you should try "monkey", this is my favourite so far!

Does anybody know if there are similar applications in the app store? I know Action Babes but I didn't like it so much. Is there anything else?

Thank you!

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Does anybody know if there are similar applications in the app store? I know Action Babes but I didn't like it so much. Is there anything else?!
I haven't played it, but there is Seduce a SuicideGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Hmmm... I don't understand why you are posting this clock... Maybe I don't get it because I am not a native English speaker? I don't know...

Suicide Girl looks interesting... It looks completely different than YouFlirt but I will give it a try! Thank you!
10-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Hmmm... I don't understand why you are posting this clock... Maybe I don't get it because I am not a native English speaker? I don't know...
If that isn't postie material, I don't know what is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Quote:
If that isn't postie material, I don't know what is!
I am sorry, but I don't get this as well... I have the feeling you are making fun of me!
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Quote:
I am sorry, but I don't get this as well... I have the feeling you are making fun of me!
Sort of. He is accusing you (correctly I bet) of being the developer pretending to like this app. We dont really appreciate that.

Plus, no one here buys this sort of app. Well...OK...Big Albie might...to "test" it, lol.

Anyway, whether your the developer or just seriously enjoy this app...either way, this forum is likely not right for you.

So...confess and be forgiven or...just go away.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale