★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-15-2017, 05:37 AM
Another really nice game releases this week! Congrats and best of luck!

Played for quite a while last night and didn't see a single forced ad. I ended up buying the "no ads" anyway - just wondering what the no ads IAP actually did for me (other than helping support the team).

Keep on slashing!
06-15-2017, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
No that's just the Restore Purchases button so you can enable the Remove Ads iap on all your devices or if you reinstall.
Every time I hit that button the timer on the free chest cuts off and the chest is immediately available again.

06-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Ah, that's a side-effect of us trying to be nice to people who've purchased the remove-ads IAP by instantly granting a chest after purchase. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for the support!
06-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Another really nice game releases this week! Congrats and best of luck!

Played for quite a while last night and didn't see a single forced ad. I ended up buying the "no ads" anyway - just wondering what the no ads IAP actually did for me (other than helping support the team).

Keep on slashing!
There are NO forced ads in the game. The only ads are opt in only to open the free chests in the store and the ones found on the board. The iap removes the requirement to watch an ad to open them. So you can open them all at your hearts content now!

Enjoy
06-15-2017, 01:53 PM
I love games that don't allow you to pay in game currency to revive. I hate that.
06-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
There are NO forced ads in the game. The only ads are opt in only to open the free chests in the store and the ones found on the board. The iap removes the requirement to watch an ad to open them. So you can open them all at your hearts content now!

Enjoy
Thanks for your reply!

I'm really getting the hang of the grid patterns and mastering the combo system. Love the RPG skill tree as well. Sweet game.
06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is a "Kill Streak"? I understand the concept, just not sure how to keep one going? Also, loving this game!
06-15-2017, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waymoreblues View Post
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is a "Kill Streak"? I understand the concept, just not sure how to keep one going? Also, loving this game!
Kill Streak = number of kills in a row (no misses).
You'll need to use the "backward" move often. That is key.
06-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
You got it! This is also how you grind out big XP bursts. If you can stack a XP multiplier from a chest, your best option is to max your kill streak to get the most out of the XP bonuses. You can stack up to 300% extra XP if you get lucky on the chest rolls.
06-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
Hmm... was afraid of that! Looking for a 50 streak to unlock that character, my best is 15! ☹️