★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-15-2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waymoreblues View Post
Hmm... was afraid of that! Looking for a 50 streak to unlock that character, my best is 15! ☹️
Dont worry it actually isnt that tough once you start focusing on kills. You can actually take your time more than you think. Plus if you get upgrades like Poison immunity, starting shields and increase the speed at which the ability bar fills, youll be flipping to 50 in no time!
06-15-2017, 09:41 PM
Def one of the best game this month.
Can't get enough

06-15-2017, 11:10 PM
I enjoy how much jumping to the other side of the screen is encouraged rather than seeming like a safeguard. You really have to think on your feet here. I haven't played a ton but it's really enjoyable.
06-16-2017, 07:31 AM
I think it's silly that the daily challenge only gives you a brown chest, since they are so easy to come by in the first place. I think a legendary chest would make much more sense. Awesome game otherwise.
06-16-2017, 07:53 AM
All other games have seemingly been put on hold. I'm not even very good at this but it doesn't matter. Blast of a game!
I repeat: GOTW.
06-16-2017, 08:31 AM
I detected a small bug: when the app asks for rating and I accept, it doesn't go to the right app store (I am in France)

This game has really a lot to offer. Already more than 26K players in the game center!
06-16-2017, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianj22 View Post
I enjoy how much jumping to the other side of the screen is encouraged rather than seeming like a safeguard. You really have to think on your feet here. I haven't played a ton but it's really enjoyable.
I'm glad you appreciate that, it's a design decision that we thought about a lot!
06-16-2017, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
I detected a small bug: when the app asks for rating and I accept, it doesn't go to the right app store (I am in France)

This game has really a lot to offer. Already more than 26K players in the game center!
Thanks Jean pierre! We have an update on the way that'll fix the rating link.
06-16-2017, 10:44 AM
I feel kind of stupid here but I need more clarification on the combos. Kills in a row without missing isn't clear. What does miss mean? How do you miss? It seems to hold for some time to allow you to jump on empty squares. Is there visible indicator for when your combo is about to end?
06-16-2017, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
I feel kind of stupid here but I need more clarification on the combos. Kills in a row without missing isn't clear. What does miss mean? How do you miss? It seems to hold for some time to allow you to jump on empty squares. Is there visible indicator for when your combo is about to end?
You shouldn't feel stupid, we decided to not make it as obvious in order to not confuse newer players and allow more experienced players a depth and nuance to higher scoring. That being said, the basic idea is that the combo/kill-streak breaks when the enemy passes behind the viewable area.

More specifically, it is the moment that the player character passes the start of the row 2-rows past the enemy. So, consider that you are on the same row as the enemy. Making one jump forward will not break the combo, but making a second jump forward will cause the combo to break the moment the character passes the threshold/edge to the next row. I hope that clarifies things. Good luck!