★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-19-2017, 06:14 AM
Does the ninja have a deadpool skin? If not please add one. Just black and red combo and I'll be happy lol
06-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Great game, the mechanics work perfectly! You should add bosses and new levels!! And please don't add an option to continue, I believe that this is what makes the game so great.

06-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Great game! Terrific polished gameplay. However I found it hard to continue due to steep unlock cost/gold per run ratio. Skins with only color variation are big bummer to get as rewards; also very little room to try out different skill trees. IAP-wise I hope there are options to get guaranteed coins; I don't remember if there were sample legendary chests, but as someone not interested in skins I found them unappealing. Also the UI pixels have some big distortions on my iPhone 7 similar to what was described in Unity blog:
https://blogs.unity3d.com/2015/06/19/pixel-perfect-2d/
06-20-2017, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingspot View Post
Also, it's not totally obvious but once you've purchased at least 4 new skills for a character (at lvl 5), you'll get a button to re-spec at the bottom left of the shop. This allows you to try different builds for each character.
Oh that's exactly what I was looking for actually, however it seems a little harsh not to refund the coins? I'll lose around 7k now if I want to re-spec my level 10 character which is a lot considering the rate at which coins are earned. Would it not be more fair to change this somewhat, maybe so half the coins spent are refunded?
06-20-2017, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Still playing everyday.
Honestly I didn't think I would play this game more than a day at the most.
Everyday I've been playing since release day/
Hope to see future updates
Glad your digging it.
I have to say I lost far too much development time "playtesting" :-)

Once you get the knack of the game it's just so satisfying charging along.
06-20-2017, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Does the ninja have a deadpool skin? If not please add one. Just black and red combo and I'll be happy lol
Any resemblance to well know characters are purely coincidental.

But I think a red and black ninja outfit would look awesome :-)
06-20-2017, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingspot2 View Post
Any resemblance to well know characters are purely coincidental.

But I think a red and black ninja outfit would look awesome :-)
Oh right sorry. Well I love the Sunny in Phililadelphia coincidence with the green suit!
06-20-2017, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neca View Post
Great game, the mechanics work perfectly! You should add bosses and new levels!! And please don't add an option to continue, I believe that this is what makes the game so great.
Don't worry, there will never ever be a continue option. The portals are our concession towards the difficulty players can experience in the game, and allow you to pick up almost where you left off while keeping the integrity of highscores.

New levels will be coming soon and Boss fights are definitely on our to do list. For the initial release we really wanted to focus on the core mechanics and making everything as responsive and polished as possible. We've got a lot of options for adding more content and expanding the gameplay. Just need to prioritise :-)
06-20-2017, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Oh right sorry. Well I love the Sunny in Phililadelphia coincidence with the green suit!
Haha, that was Matt's idea, he'll be pleased.
06-20-2017, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caroparo View Post
Great game! Terrific polished gameplay. However I found it hard to continue due to steep unlock cost/gold per run ratio. Skins with only color variation are big bummer to get as rewards; also very little room to try out different skill trees. IAP-wise I hope there are options to get guaranteed coins; I don't remember if there were sample legendary chests, but as someone not interested in skins I found them unappealing. Also the UI pixels have some big distortions on my iPhone 7 similar to what was described in Unity blog:
https://blogs.unity3d.com/2015/06/19/pixel-perfect-2d/
Hi, It's great your enjoying the game. We've really been blown away by the positive responses we've had.

Sorry you are struggling to get enough gold, its a hard balance to strike as in earlier beta's players were flush with it. Here are a few tips you could try:

Lay off using the portals for a while, they'll tap you out pretty quickly if you over do it.
Focus on your kill streak - getting a new high score gives you a big gold bonus.
Try upgrading the Ninja with the coin collection skills.

If all else fails the Legend Chests give you a mix of legendary skins, and big gold payouts. There are no guarantees about how much you'll get but you shouldn't be disappointed.