★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-15-2017, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
Read the post!!!

Supported Devices:
iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
iPad23G-iPad23G
iPhone4S-iPhone4S
iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
iPhone5-iPhone5
iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
iPadMini-iPadMini
iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
iPhone5c-iPhone5c
iPhone5s-iPhone5s
iPadAir-iPadAir
iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
iPhone6-iPhone6
iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
iPadAir2-iPadAir2
iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
iPadMini3-iPadMini3
iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
iPhone6s-iPhone6s
iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
iPadMini4-iPadMini4
iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
iPadPro-iPadPro
iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
iPadPro97-iPadPro97
iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
iPhone7-iPhone7
iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
iPad611-iPad611
iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 2.1GB

Read the question! Haha
06-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Multiplayer

I downloaded this last night but haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. Does it have the multiplayer like the TA article said? I don't see it in the app description. If not, is it planned?

06-15-2017, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortdog5150 View Post
I downloaded this last night but haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. Does it have the multiplayer like the TA article said? I don't see it in the app description. If not, is it planned?
I see a PC screenshot on steam showing the menu option "PvP Arena".
Hopefully that'll come our way. Love turn based multiplay.
06-15-2017, 11:54 AM
No space left to download this game. I'm deciding on which game I'll be deleting to install this.
06-15-2017, 12:44 PM
The pc version doesn't allow saving mid mission. Is this the same?
06-15-2017, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbieoz View Post
The pc version doesn't allow saving mid mission. Is this the same?
Looks like it. I just lost a mission win when the game crashed after the victory message. No manual saving when on a mission, and no autosave either.
To put it bluntly: this is very bad. You need an autosave every turn - best alternating between 2 savefiles. And ideally also the option to manually save during missions. Hope the dev is reading here too. If not, I'll see when I can make time to send them something; would appreciate it though if someone else could tackle that, as I know already that I'll be extremely busy tomorrow and early next week
06-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Looks like it. I just lost a mission win when the game crashed after the victory message. No manual saving when on a mission, and no autosave either.
To put it bluntly: this is very bad. You need an autosave every turn - best alternating between 2 savefiles. And ideally also the option to manually save during missions. Hope the dev is reading here too. If not, I'll see when I can make time to send them something; would appreciate it though if someone else could tackle that, as I know already that I'll be extremely busy tomorrow and early next week
Same here, i had a crash bug at the "save downed chancellor plane mission" which supposed to be won after 10 turn, but after victory screen its always CTD..PLEASE FIX!!!
06-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Just reading this caused them to lose a sale. Saving is a huge concern of mine on mobile and this does not sound mobile friendly at all.
06-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4r3th View Post
Same here, i had a crash bug at the "save downed chancellor plane mission" which supposed to be won after 10 turn, but after victory screen its always CTD..PLEASE FIX!!!
That's where mine crashed too, "save chancellor" after the turn 10 victory screen. Do I read you right that this happened more than once to you and you can't proceed?

For the devs:
My device is an Air1, iOS 10.3.2, not jailbroken.

@s4r3th: Can you add your device specs too?
06-15-2017, 01:54 PM
Hmph, no email address, online contact form, bugtracker etc. that I could find for the dev or publisher
Developer is actually Ino-Co Plus. Could someone do me a favor and contact them about this bug via Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/inocoplus or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CodexofVictory/ , as I have neither of those?

Sidenote: I just paid more attention to the story/background. Fighting *against* the Augments/Transhumanists? Hey, I like those guys, can I join them instead? Yes, Transhumanism is a real thing, and very much the only ideology I'd subscribe to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

Last edited by Nullzone; 06-15-2017 at 01:59 PM.