★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Kangaroo Kay and his rival Tamati were on an island in the jungle of which are scattered parts of a space rocket!
Will a kangaroo be able to build a space rocket and fly to the moon?

KANGOORUN!
Welcome to Kangoorun a beautiful runner with a kangaroo! Kangoorun is an adventurous side-scroller with beautiful graphics!

OUTRUN!
Control kangaroo and outrun the little aborigine Tamati! He is always ahead of you and takes the most interesting! Catch Tamati, overtake Tamati, take away his coins! Have a rest and practice in accuracy on basketball court!

OUTSTANDING MECHANICS!
Its really cool to control such responsive characters! Just try all those mind-blowing jumps, catch a PELICAN and fly over jungles or ride a RHINO and turn into a smashing machine! And all of these with just ONE TAP!

SPEED!
Each second you run faster and faster! What is the highest speed in Kangoorun? We dont know either!

MAKE GEOGRAPHICAL DISCOVERIES!
Dream of becoming a pioneer? Explore the island and discover new locations! Forests, fields, deserts, caves, volcanoes and much more are waiting for you on the island!

BUILD A SPACE ROCKET AND GO TO THE MOON!
Parts of a space rocket are scattered around the island. Find them and send a lunar mission to find out if our planet is as beautiful from the space as they say!

SUPERPOWER AMULET!
Kangaroo has a cool SUPERPOWER AMULET! Earn SUPERPOWER GEMS, upgrade them and equip your amulet with them!

KANGOBALL!
Kangoorun - is a runner with a basketball!
During your adventures on the island, you will catch flying balls for sure! Throw them into a basket and earn coins and gems! Basketball courts are waiting for you everywhere on the island!

PLAY WITH FRIENDS!
Challenge your friends and earn their gems!

Aniamat's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-15-2017, 05:09 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniamat
OMG. I just found out that a game is free of charge - this is a very bad sign. But not for the Kangoorun! If you like side-scroll runners and platformers with good mechanics of characters - try Kenguran, do not look that it's free!
06-16-2017, 07:52 AM
I tried the game: it is an autoruner, you must jump to collect coins and avoid traps.
It is free to play but not for long because after few runs you are out of energy and guess what : you have to pay for infinite energy
06-16-2017, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
I tried the game: it is an autoruner, you must jump to collect coins and avoid traps.
It is free to play but not for long because after few runs you are out of energy and guess what : you have to pay for infinite energy
Hello Jean pierre, thanks for your comment!
You do not need to make a purchase. Energy is filled up with time, or instantly, if you look at the ad. According to statistics, on average an ad per 15-20 min.
06-16-2017, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniamat View Post
Hello Jean pierre, thanks for your comment!
You do not need to make a purchase. Energy is filled up with time, or instantly, if you look at the ad. According to statistics, on average an ad per 15-20 min.
thank you for the answer.

When I test a free to play game it is always in airplane mode (offline) just to make sure that I can play when I commute (train, airplane, bus...).
in other words this game cannot be played offline if we don't buy an IAP beforehand.
06-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
thank you for the answer.

When I test a free to play game it is always in airplane mode (offline) just to make sure that I can play when I commute (train, airplane, bus...).
in other words this game cannot be played offline if we don't buy an IAP beforehand.
This was an important remark! Yes, in some cases it will be necessary to decide whether the game is worth it or not. In the usual situation, there is enough free mode. Probably a good option would be to add some entertainment mode that does not require internet or money. Thank you for your attention to the game!