★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: mingyang gao
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 66.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Character Puzzle" is a Chinese ancient word game, You don't need to understand the exact meaning of these words and You can experience all the fun, because it USES the seal book...

Game features:
Unique gameplay
Extremely simple game operation
The minimalism of Chinese traditional colors
Through the history of the text graphics
99 seal words for your collection
Share your harvest in GameCenter

About us:
Our name is ZGenggame studios, composed of two avid gamers indie games studio, we insist on gameplay innovation for the purpose of making the game, to pure game fun. ZGenggame is looking forward to your attention and thanks for your support.

ZGeng's comments:

If you have any ideas, please contact us zgenggame@outlook.com. Thank you very much for your support
06-15-2017, 03:50 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
happy

06-15-2017, 05:12 AM
If I collect these words I would like to know what they mean. I'm guessing they are people's names as they are seal related, but there seems to be no information about Chinese seal books on the internet; not in English anyway.

Last edited by Stronsay; 06-15-2017 at 05:29 AM.
06-15-2017, 06:48 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thank you for your reply,Once you have successfully collected, you can go to the collection page and click on the item.And then you can see the English, the Chinese simplified, the seal,Three forms of explanation.Please look at pictures.I apologize for my poor English ability, and thank you for your support
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1816.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	114767  

Last edited by ZGeng; 06-15-2017 at 06:54 AM.
06-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Thank you for that information; your English is perfectly good. It's a clever game. A simple concept but a test for the mind, and I've learned much about Chinese seals during my research. I'll make the most of being first on the leaderboard while it lasts!